Gaggia TS 54202 Semi-Commercial Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine with 2 Commercial Portafilters
- Features a Removable Water Tank and a 4-Hole Steam Wand
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
Function and high-tech meets user-friendly and stylish in this super modern and professional Gaggia 542020 TS semi automatic espresso machine. Whether you're looking for a home machine or for a way to offer espresso in a small commercial locale, the Gaggia 542020 will deliver the quality of espresso you're looking for.
The Gaggia 54202 semi automatic espresso machine is equipped with a three way solenoid valve that ensures pressure never exceeds recommended levels, but it also allows the user to perform a dry extraction, which means a clean, easy-to-toss, dry puck. Gone are the days of wet and dripping coffee pucks!
4 Hole Steam Wand
This Gaggia commercial espresso machine comes included with a commercial-grade stainless steel steam wand with four holes that allow you to create a super thick and rich froth.
For those who take great pride in monitoring pressure and temperature during the extraction process, the Gaggia 54202 TS espresso machine is for you! With a visual boiler water gauge, independent heat exchangers connected to the boiler and a double scale pressure gauge for the boiler and pump, you can monitor all settings to meet your precise needs.
Gaggia & Quality
Gaggia was the inventor of the very first modern espresso machine in 1947, and since that day, Gaggia has continued to push the envelope and perfect their espresso machines on every level. Each Gaggia espresso machine is made in Milan, Italy at the Robecco sul Naviglio factory and comes to you with all of Gaggia's dedication to giving people an opportunity to enjoy exceptional espresso in the comfort and convenience of their own home.
- Model: 54202
- Product Type: TS Semi-Commercial Semi-Automatic Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 12.20" x H: 18.50"
- Product Weight: 30.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Professional espresso brewing in commercial locations
- Voltage: 240 volts, 240 volts
- Watts: 1500 watts, 1500 watts
- Certifications: UL , UL
- Commercial Use: Yes
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 2.3 liters
- Boiler Construction: Copper
- Direct Water Connection: No
- Thermostat: Yes
- Built-In Cup Warmer: Yes
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Heat Exchanger System: Yes
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Portafilter Type: Commercial, 58 mm
- Compatible with Pods: No
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Easy to use knob controls won't die out like touch pads can
- Hot water dispenser swivels and allows you to create tea, soups, or Americanos without leaving the station
- Professional brew group is made of chrome plated brass to ensure even and stable heat
- The built-in steam wand is a commercial style wand with four-holes to deliver professional froth for all your cappuccinos, lattes and macchiatos
- Three way solenoid valve allows for drip-free dry extractions
- Water reservoir is removable for both easy re-filling and cleaning