Teaposy TPCS-WD Concert Series Duet Set of Twelve Tea Balls with Whole Chrysanthemum Blossoms
- Features Natural Ingredients that Provide Exceptional Flavor and Vibrant Flowers and Leaves that are Visually Appealing
- Read More...
Unique Flavor Profile
The Teaposy TPCS-WD Duet tea set features full-bodied tea with an amber hue. It has a refined, earthy taste with floral notes, a toasty flavor with hints of nuts and a long-lasting, mellow aftertaste.
Different Ways to Enjoy
The TPCS-WD Duet tea set comes with 12 pyramid-shaped nylon sachets. They can be steeped in the sachet when you are on the go or brewed loose-leaf so you can enjoy the mesmerizing presentation.
All Natural Ingredients
This Duet tea set features all-natural ingredients and only the largest, most vibrant whole flowers to create unique flavors and stunning visual displays.
Low Caffeine Level
The TPCS-WD contains the lowest level of caffeine among all caffeinated tea or coffee drinks.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: TPCS-WD
- UPC: 858218001223
- Product Type: Concert Series Duet Set of Twelve Tea Balls
- Product Dimensions: L: 5.50" x W: 3.25" x H: 2.50"
- Product Weight: 0.15 lbs.
- Product Color: Multi
- Application: Place a tea ball into boiling water to watch it reveal an intricate bloom along and enjoy the delicate taste of premium silver needle white tea
- Type: Tea Balls
- Quantity: 12 tea balls
- Flavor(s): Duet - pairs silver needle white tea with whole chrysanthemum blossoms
- Beautiful and brews a delicious caffeine-free tea with a pleasing, complex flavor
- Can be steeped in the sachet when you are on the go
- Each box contains 12 pyramid-shaped nylon sachets
- Features vibrant whole flowers and leaves
- Full-bodied tea, amber hue, a refined, earthy taste with floral notes, a toasty flavor with hints of nuts and a long-lasting, mellow aftertaste
- The loose leaves can be brewed to enjoy the mesmerizing presentation