Teaposy TPCS-SSY Concert Series Symphony Set of Twelve Tea Balls with All Natural Ingredients
- Features a Sophisticated Light Bodied Flavor to Enchant your Palate and a Visually Pleasing Loose Leaf Display
- Read More...
Unique Flavor Profile
The Teaposy TPCS-SSY Symphony tea set features a light-bodied flavor with a golden color. It features balanced mint and floral flavors, an invigorating aroma with hints of vanilla and a sweet, lasting taste.
Different Ways to Enjoy
The TPCS-SS Symphony tea set comes with 12 pyramid-shaped nylon sachets. They can be steeped in the sachet when you are on the go or brewed loose-leaf so you can enjoy the mesmerizing presentation.
All Natural Ingredients
This Symphony tea set features all-natural ingredients and only the largest, most vibrant whole flowers to create unique flavors and stunning visual displays.
Low Caffeine Level
The TPCS-SSY contains the lowest level of caffeine among all caffeinated tea or coffee drinks.
- Model: TPCS-SSY
- UPC: 858218001209
- Product Type: Concert Series Symphony Set of Twelve Tea Balls
- Product Dimensions: L: 5.50" x W: 3.25" x H: 2.50"
- Product Weight: 0.15 lbs.
- Product Color: Multi
- Application: Simply place one teaposy in a pot of boiling water to reveal the "bloom" and enjoy a delicious pot of tea
- Type: Tea balls
- Quantity: 12
- Flavor(s): Symphony: a melody of mint leaves, osmanthus, Chinese globeflower, jasmine, honeysuckle, barley and osmanthus
- Beautiful and brews a delicious caffeine-free tea with a pleasing, complex flavor
- Can be steeped in the sachet when you are on the go
- Each box contains 12 pyramid-shaped nylon sachets
- Features vibrant whole flowers and leaves
- Light-bodied flavor with a golden color, balanced mint and floral flavors, an invigorating aroma with hints of vanilla and a sweet, lasting taste
- The loose leaves can be brewed to enjoy the mesmerizing presentation