Kalorik TO32851Y Yellow 2 Slice Toaster With Defrost Button
- Features 7 Levels of Browning to Choose Toasting Time and Slide-Out Crumb Tray for Easy Clean-Up
- Read More...
The Kalorik TO32851Y Yellow 2 slice toaster pops out golden brown toast for breakfast every morning. Featuring built-in cord control and a compact design, the Kalorik TO32851Y Yellow toaster will fit your space. The Kalorik TO32851Y toaster has a bright yellow and white exterior made of cool-to-the-touch material.
7 Levels of Browning
The Kalorik TO32851Y Yellow 2 slice toaster is programmed with 7 browning levels to make toast as dark as you like.
Clean up is a breeze, simply empty the slide-out crumb tray.
The Kalorik TO32851Y Yellow 2 slice toaster can defrost bagels, bread, and poptarts before toasting them.
The reheat button warms already toasted bread without browning it further.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: TO32851Y
- UPC: 877340002106
- Product Type: Yellow 2 Slice Toaster
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 6.25" x H: 6.90"
- Product Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Yellow
- Application: Toasts or defrosts 2 bread slices or bagel halves and warms buns
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 700 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Capacity: 2 pieces of toast
- Construction: Stainless steel , Plastic
- Number of Heat Settings: 7
- Adjustable Timer: No
- Ready Bell: No
- Display Type: Dial
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Removable Crumb Tray: Yes
- Includes: Defrost mode , Reheat mode
- Additional Features: Rack for bun warming
- Cool-to-the-touch exterior prevents contact burns
- Defrost button thaws bread, bagels, or toaster pastries straight from the freezer
- Evenly toasts 2 slices of bread on both sides
- Extremely simple operation with a turndial and push button
- Seven levels of browning let you make the perfect slice of toast
- Use the lift lever to grab petite dinner rolls or small bread slices
- Use the reheat setting to warm up bread that's already been toasted, without browning it more