Kalorik TO32851L Lime 2 Slice Toaster With Cool Touch Exterior
- Features 7 Browning Levels for a Perfectly Even Slice and Defrost Setting for Frozen Bagels or Toaster Pastries
- Read More...
The Kalorik TO32851L Lime 2 slice toaster brings a sunny morning of fresh toast to your home. Designed with springtime in mind, the Kalorik Lime toaster is made of cool-touch lime green and white material. The Kalorik TO32851L shuts down automatically if it's left powered on, to prevent contact burns and overheating.
Clean up is a simple as emptying the slide-out out the crumb tray.
The Kalorik 2 slice toaster has 7 browning levels to adjust toasting time. Toast turns out evenly browned on both sides.
Never stick a fork in the toaster again! The Kalorik TO32851L includes a lift-lever to reach small slices and dinner rolls.
The Kalorik TO32851L toaster has colorful white and lime green housing, making a fun statement in the kitchen.
Comes with two tablemats and a bread basket.
- Model: TO32851L
- UPC: 877340002083
- Product Type: Lime 2 Slice Toaster
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 6.25" x H: 6.90"
- Product Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White/Green
- Application: Toasts or defrosts 2 bread slices or bagel halves and warms buns
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 700 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Capacity: 2 pieces of toast
- Construction: Stainless steel , Plastic
- Non-Stick Interior: No
- Number of Heat Settings: 7
- Adjustable Timer: No
- Ready Bell: No
- Display Type: Dial
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Removable Crumb Tray: Yes
- Includes: Defrost mode , Reheat mode
- Additional Features: Rack for bun warming
- Bread turns out perfect every time with 7 levels of browning control
- Cord storage keeps power cord out of the way, leaving the counter tidy
- Crumb tray slides out from bottom of machine to easily dispose of crumbs
- Thaw bagels or toaster pastries using the defrost option
- Toasts two slices of bread, bagel halves, or poptarts evenly on both sides
- Use reheat function to warm up already toasted bread to prevent overbrowning