Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO 7000 non-programmable digital thermostat includes precise comfort control, an easy to read backlit display and a contemporary design to complement your lifestyle. It is a double pole line voltage thermostat designed for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters.
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO non-programmable digital thermostat features quiet operation. The clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats is reduced.
The TL7235A1003 digital thermostat features an on-demand backlight that makes the screen easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Precise Temperature Accuracy
Electronic temperature control features temperature accuracy down to 1 degree Fahrenheit to help you save up to 10% on your heating bill.
Easy Heat Confirmation
You can glance at the screen and confirm that the heat is on by viewing the heating indicator.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: TL7235A1003
- UPC: 085267262583
- Product Type: LineVoltPRO Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 0.75" x W: 2.75" x H: 4.75"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Premier White
- Application: Electric baseboards, convectors, and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads)
- Warranty: 5-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Electric Heat & Cooling
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Display: Yes
- Backlit Digital Display: Yes
- Temperature Displayed: Setpoint Only
- Electrical Ratings: 15 amps max; 3600 watts at 240 VAC, 3120 watts at 208 VAC
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Mounting: Vertical
- Automatic Service Reminders: No
- Power Method: Hardwired
- System Switch Positions: On-Off
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 86
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 30 ° C
- Accuracy: +/- 1°F
- Sensor Element: Thermistor
- Maximum Load: 15
- Wireless: No
- For easy reading in various lighting conditions it has an on-demand backlight
- Helps you save up to 10% on your heating bill with temperature accuracy
- Includes a 5 year limited warranty
- Peace of mind provided by an on/off switch
- Reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats
- Requires no batteries