Honeywell TL7235A1003-BL Scratch & Dent LineVoltPRO Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat
- Q & A
This product is classified as a "Scratch & Dent" product. Scratch & Dent products are fully functional items that operate the same as a brand new appliance, but will have varying degrees of external cosmetic damage, ranging from minor to severe. We are unable to provide additional photos or details about the specific damage on the unit and make no warranty or guarantee as to the condition of the product you may receive. These products are sold "As Is", but are covered by a 90-day warranty.The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO 7000 non-programmable digital thermostat includes precise comfort control, an easy to read backlit display and a contemporary design to complement your lifestyle. It is a double pole line voltage thermostat designed for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters.
The Honeywell TL7235A1003 LineVoltPRO non-programmable digital thermostat features quiet operation. The clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats is reduced.
The TL7235A1003 digital thermostat features an on-demand backlight that makes the screen easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Precise Temperature Accuracy
Electronic temperature control features temperature accuracy down to 1 degree Fahrenheit to help you save up to 10% on your heating bill.
Easy Heat Confirmation
You can glance at the screen and confirm that the heat is on by viewing the heating indicator.
- Model: TL7235A1003-BL
- UPC: 085267262583
- Product Type: Scratch & Dent Digital Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 0.75" x W: 2.75" x H: 4.75"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Premier White
- Application: Electric baseboards, convectors, and fan forced heaters (resistive rated loads)
- Warranty: 90-day warranty
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Electric Heat & Cooling
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Display: Yes
- Backlit Digital Display: Yes
- Temperature Displayed: Setpoint Only
- Electrical Ratings: 15 amps max; 3600 watts at 240 VAC, 3120 watts at 208 VAC
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Mounting: Vertical
- Automatic Service Reminders: No
- Power Method: Hardwired
- System Switch Positions: On-Off
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 86
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 30 ° C
- Accuracy: +/- 1°F
- Sensor Element: Thermistor
- Maximum Load: 15
- Wireless: No
- For easy reading in various lighting conditions it has an on-demand backlight
- Helps you save up to 10% on your heating bill with temperature accuracy
- Peace of mind provided by an on/off switch
- Reduces the clicking noise commonly heard with conventional thermostats
- Requires no batteries
- Scratch and dent model
What is a Scratch and Dent Appliance at Air & Water?