King TKIT-2A Double Pole Thermostat Kit in Almond
- Double pole thermostat
- Enclosed for protection against dirt and corrosion
- Use with the King Electric W-Series wall heater
- Read More...
The King TKIT-2A double pole thermostat kit in almond is designed to accompany the King Electric W-Series wall heaters. Offering thermostat control, it's effective!
Fully Protected Sensor
This King TKIT-2A double pole thermostat kit is factory sealed and calibrated for accurate, dependable performance. There is no field adjustment required. The snap action switch provides an instant positive response and the bi-metal sensing element is fully protected.
This King double pole thermostat kit provides heating from 45-80 degrees F. The average differential is approximately 5 degrees at 50% of rated load and cycles at approximately 2-4 per hour at 50% of rated load.
For King W Heaters
Designed to accompany the W-Series wall heater this King TKIT-2A double pole thermostat kit is easy to install and offers superior heat control. Along with your heat system, this double pole thermostat makes warming indoor mid-size rooms easy.
All Inclusive Design
The King TKIT-2A double pole thermostat kit is all inclusive. It includes the thermostat, knob and bracket, steel construction, bus wire gauge of 14 AWG, and it's UL listed for added safety.
- Model: TKIT-2A
- Product Type: Double Pole Thermostat Kit in Almond
- Product Color: Almond
- Application: Accompanies the W-series wall heater, providing accurate heat control
- Amps: 22 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Heater
- Pole Type: Double pole
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Compatible With: King Electric W-Series wall heater
- Control Type: Switch
- Includes: Thermostat, Knob & Bracket, Construction: Steel, Bus Wire Guage: 14 AWG
- Digital Display: No
- Temperature Displayed: Setpoint Only
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: No
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Heat Current: 22 amps
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Automatic Service Reminders: No
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Electric Rating: 22 Amps continuous at 125, 240 Volts AC. Non-inductive. 18 Amps continuous at 277 Volts AC. Non-inductive
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 45-80
- Number of Heating Cycles Per Hour: 2-4
- Sensor Element: Bi-metal
- Changeover: Manual
- Wireless: No
- Accompanies the W-Series wall heater
- Average differential of approximately 5 degrees at 50% of rated load
- Cycle rate of approximately 2-4 per hour at 50% of rated load
- Factory sealed and calibrated
- Heat range of 45-80 degrees F
- Top and bottom vented frame to maintain a normal temperature in the outlet box