King TKIT-2 Double Pole Thermostat Kit in White
- Double pole thermostat in white
- Factory sealed and calibrated for accurate, dependable performance
- Use with the King Electric W-Series wall heater
- Read More...
Accompanying the King Electric W-Series wall heater, this TKIT-2 double pole thermostat kit in white provides accurate temperature control and easy use!
All Inclusive Parts
The King TKIT-2 double pole thermostat kit includes the thermostat, knob and bracket, steel construction, bus wire gauge of 14 AWG, and it's UL listed for added safety. It's all inclusive for quick and easy setup.
This King TKIT-2 double pole thermostat kit is factory sealed and calibrated for accurate and dependable performance. There is no field adjustment required, and the bi-metal sensing element is fully enclosed for added protection.
Benefit from heating at 45-80 degrees F. This King double pole thermostat kit offers an average differential of approximately 5 degrees at 50% of rated load and cycles at approximately 2-4 per hour at 50% of rated load.
Made For King W-Series
This King TKIT-2A double pole thermostat kit is designed to accompany the W-Series wall heater. It's offers a snap action switch for superior heat control. Combined with your heat system, this double pole thermostat makes warming indoor mid-size rooms easy.
- Model: TKIT-2
- Product Type: Double Pole Thermostat Kit in White
- Product Color: White
- Application: Accompanies the W-series wall heater, providing accurate heat control
- Amps: 22 amps
- Certifications: UL
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Heater
- Pole Type: Double pole
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Compatible With: King Electric W-Series wall heater
- Control Type: Switch
- Includes: Thermostat, Knob & Bracket, Construction: Steel, Bus Wire Guage: 14 AWG
- Digital Display: No
- Temperature Displayed: Setpoint Only
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: No
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Heat Current: 22 amps
- Mounting: Vertical
- Automatic Service Reminders: No
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 45-80
- Number of Heating Cycles Per Hour: 2-4
- Sensor Element: Bi-metal
- Changeover: Manual
- Wireless: No
- Cycles at approximately 2-4 per hour at 50% of rated load
- Enclosed for protection against dirt and corrosion
- Instant positive response and bi-metal sensing element
- Offers superior heat control
- Provides heating from 45-80 degrees F
- Top and bottom vented frame to maintain a normal temperature in the outlet box