Heatstrip THH3200US-SS 3200 Watt Outdoor Electric Radiant Heater with Wall-Ceiling Mounting Bracket
- Easy to use manual controls
- Efficient and cost effective
- Subtle, slim line design
- Q & A
Ideal for commercial or residential use, the Heatstrip THH3200US-SS 3200 watt outdoor electric radiant heater provides consistent heating for any occasion.
Install this heater in virtually any commercial or residential outdoor undercover area. Restaurants, patios, sidewalk cafes, balconies, and alfresco dining areas are ideal places to use the Heatstrip THH3200US-SS 3200 watt outdoor electric radiant heater.
This Heatstrip 3200 watt outdoor electric radiant heater offers a streamlined lined, complementary design to flatter any outdoor decor. It blends right into any wall or ceiling nicely and it doesn't change color or turn red when in use.
This heater is a safe and reliable choice! This Heatstrip THH3200US-SS 3200 watt outdoor electric radiant heater includes an IPX-5 water protection rating for safe undercover outdoor applications. It's also durable and designed from stainless steel to weather outdoor conditions.
The Heatstrip THH3200US-SS 3200 watt outdoor electric radiant heater offers gentle comfort. Set this heater up in any undercover outdoor area and enjoy year round warmth when you need it. Even heat distribution and radiant warmth is meant to feel as natural as the sun.
- Model: THH3200US-SS
- Product Type: 3200 Watt Outdoor Electric Radiant Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 69.75" x W: 7.75" x H: 1.75"
- Product Weight: 22.00 lbs.
- Application: Used to heat outdoor areas
- Warranty: 2 years
- Type: Patio Heater
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Coverage Area: 16 square feet
- Voltage: 240 volts
- Watts: 3200 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL , CSA
- Style: Wall-mounted , Ceiling mounted
- Construction: Stainless steel
- Heating Capacity: 10918 BTUs
- Ignition Type: Electric
- Cord Length: 5 feet
- Suitable for Commercial Use: Yes
- Heats spaces effectively in any undercover outdoor setting
- Low maintenance design for simplified use
- Radiant heating method is gentle, consistent, and comfortable
- Rapid, even heat dispersion at minimal operating costs
- Water protection rating for safe undercover outdoor use
- With no movng parts it operates silently