Honeywell TH5220D1003 FocusPRO™ Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat with 2 Stage Heat/Cool Settings
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Honeywell TH5220D1003 FocusPRO™ thermostat makes reading easy in various lighting conditions with the large, clear and backlit display. It prominently displays both the room temperature and the set temperature because it is the largest backlit screen in its class. The set temperature is maintained to within 1 degree because precise comfort control is a feature.
An easy change battery door that allows for easy battery replacement is included on the Honeywell TH5220D1003 non-programmable digital thermostat as well as soft-key controls. When these features all combine, it is clear that this thermostat is a flawless blend of value, performance and features. It is dual powered, which means it can run on batteries and/or be hardwired and comes in premier white to complement your decor. A 5 year warranty is included.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: TH5220D1003
- UPC: 085267261975
- Product Type: Non-Programmable Digital Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 1.50" x W: 5.75" x H: 3.50"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Premier White
- Application: Ideal thermostat controls and maintains heat and cooling systems
- Warranty: 5 years
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Gas Furnace , Boiler & Oil Fired , Electric Heat & Cooling , Heat Pump
- Voltage Type: Low Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Display: Yes
- Backlit Digital Display: Yes
- Temperature Displayed: Current & Setpoint
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: No
- Multi -Stage: Yes
- Single Stage: No
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Terminal Designations: Rc, R, W (O/B), W2 (AUX), Y, Y2 (E), G, L, C
- Heat Current: 1.0 amps
- Cool Current: 1.0 amps
- Fan Current: 0.5 amps
- Operating Humidity Range: 90 % RH
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Power Method: Battery , Hardwired
- Cooling Temperature Range (F): 99 ° F
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 90
- Cooling Temperature Range (C): 37 ° C
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 32 ° C
- Accuracy: +/- .5C - 1F
- Number of Heating Cycles Per Hour: 12
- Number of Cooling Cycles Per Hour: 6
- Sensor Element: Thermistor
- Changeover: Automatic , Manual
- Wireless: No
- Can be powered by batteries or hardwired into your existing electrical system.
- Electronically controls 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems as well as 750 mV heating systems.
- Has a flip out battery door that allows easy battery replacement without removing or disassembling the thermostat.
- Has the largest backlit screen in its class.
- Maintains consistent comfort to the highest level of accuracy with precise comfort control.
- The large, clear, backlit display makes it easy to read in various lighting conditions.
from Murfreesboro, TN
from Dousman, WI