Honeywell TH4210D1005 PRO 5-2 Programmable Thermostat with Energy Star Approval
- Offers an Easy to Read Digital Display and One-Touch Temperature Control
- Read More...
The Honeywell TH4210D1005 PRO 5-2 programmable thermostat features adaptive intelligent recovery which ensures that the programmed temperature is reached by the programmed time. It is designed for 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems.
Easy-to-Use Slide Switches
The Honeywell TH4210D1005 programmable thermostat comes with easy-to-use slide switches that make operation simple.
Displays Current/Set Temperatures
The TH4210D1005 digital thermostat simultaneously shows the current and set temperature on the digital display.
There are pull-out instructions included with this thermostat that are easy to understand.
5-2 Day Programming
Weekdays and weekdays can have different heating and cooling schedule on the TH4210D1005.
- Model: TH4210D1005
- UPC: 085267261203
- Product Type: Electronic Programmable Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 1.25" x W: 5.50" x H: 3.75"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Premier White
- Application: Ideal thermostat for controlling heat pump systems
- Warranty: 5 years
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Heat Pump
- Voltage Type: Low Voltage
- Programmable: Yes
- Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Display: Yes
- Backlit Digital Display: Yes
- Temperature Displayed: Current & Setpoint
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: No
- Multi -Stage: Yes
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: 5 -2 Day
- Terminal Designations: R, Y, AUX, E, G, O, B, L, C
- Heat Current: 1.0 amps
- Cool Current: 1.0 amps
- Operating Humidity Range: 90 % RH
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Power Method: Battery , Hardwired
- Fan Switch Positions: Auto-On
- System Switch Positions: Heat-Off-Cool
- Cooling Temperature Range (F): 99 ° F
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 90
- Cooling Temperature Range (C): 37 ° C
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 32 ° C
- Accuracy: +/- 0.5-1.0
- Sensor Element: Thermistor
- Automatic Compressor Short Cycle Protection: Yes
- Changeover: Manual
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Wireless: No
- Displays both the room temperature and temperature setting
- Features built-in compressor protection
- Includes an easy-to-read display screen with a backlight
- Reduces heating/cooling costs because it is approved by Energy Star
- The one touch temp control function overrides the program schedule
- There can be unique heating and cooling programs for weekday and weekends
Customers Also Viewed
from Pte-Claire, QC. CND
from Madison, WI