Honeywell TH4110D1007 PRO 5-2 Programmable Thermostat
- Features a Backlit Display That Shows the Current and Set Temperature Simultaneously
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Honeywell TH4110D1007 PRO 5-2 programmable thermostat is made to be used with 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems. It features adaptive intelligent recovery so that the programmed temperature is reached by the programmed time.
Saves Energy, Cut Costs
The Honeywell TH4110D1007 programmable thermostat features up to 33% heating and cooling energy savings.
Pull-Out Instruction Manual
The TH4110D1007 digital thermostat includes built-in instructions for easy operation.
This thermostat features precise temperature control that maintains a set temperature to within 1 degree Fahrenheit.
The weekdays and weekends can have unique heating and cooling schedules with 5-2 day programming.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: TH4110D1007
- UPC: 085267265164
- Application: Ideal thermostat for controlling heat, cool and heat pumps without auxillary heat
- Warranty: 5 years
- Watts: 30 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Electric Heat & Cooling , Heat Pump
- Voltage Type: Low Voltage
- Programmable: Yes
- Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Display: Yes
- Backlit Digital Display: Yes
- Temperature Displayed: Current & Setpoint
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: No
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: 5 -2 Day
- Terminal Designations: R, Rc, W, Y, G, O, B, C
- Heat Current: 1.0 amps
- Cool Current: 1.0 amps
- Operating Humidity Range: 90 % RH
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Power Method: Battery , Hardwired
- Fan Switch Positions: Auto-On
- System Switch Positions: Cool-Off-Heat
- Cooling Temperature Range (F): 99 ° F
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 90
- Cooling Temperature Range (C): 37 ° C
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 32 ° C
- Sensor Element: Thermistor
- Changeover: Manual
- Wireless: No
- Comes complete with a 5 year warranty
- Features a built-in instruction manual
- Includes easy-to-use slide switches
- Made by Honeywell, which is the leading brand in temperature control
- Simultaneously displays the current and set temperature
- Heating and cooling costs can go down almost 33%
Customers Also Viewed
from Stonington, CT