Honeywell TH3110D1008 PRO Non-Programmable Thermostat With Thermostor Sensor
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Honeywell TH3110D1008 non-programmable thermostat includes a backlit display that is easy to read in various lighting conditions.
Current and Set Temperature Shown
The current and set temperatures are displayed simultaneously on the TH3110D1008 digital thermostat.
This thermostat uses precise comfort control to maintain the highest level of temperature accuracy.
The TH3110D1008 includes easy-to-use slide switches that allow you to operate the fan and choose heat or cool modes.
- Model: TH3110D1008
- UPC: 085267265140
- Product Type: Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 1.25" x W: 5.50" x H: 3.75"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Premier White
- Application: Ideal thermostat for controlling convential heating and cooling systems and heat pumps without auxillary heat
- Warranty: 5 years
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Electric Heat & Cooling , Heat Pump
- Voltage Type: Low Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Display: Yes
- Backlit Digital Display: Yes
- Temperature Displayed: Current & Setpoint
- Electrical Ratings: 20 to 30 Vac or 750 mV
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: No
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Terminal Designations: R, Rc, W, Y, G, O, B, C
- Heat Current: 1.0 amps
- Cool Current: 1.0 amps
- Operating Humidity Range: 90 % RH
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Power Method: Battery , Hardwired
- Fan Switch Positions: Auto-On
- System Switch Positions: Cool-Off-Heat
- Cooling Temperature Range (F): 99 ° F
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 90
- Cooling Temperature Range (C): 37 ° C
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 32 ° C
- Accuracy: +/- 1
- Number of Heating Cycles Per Hour: 12
- Number of Cooling Cycles Per Hour: 6
- Sensor Element: Thermistor
- Changeover: Manual
- Wireless: No
- Allows simple operation with easy-to-use slide switches
- Can use batteries or be hardwired into electrical system
- Precisely controls temperature at the highest level of accuracy
- Simultaneously displays the current and set temperatures
- Temperature control for 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems or 750 mV heating systems is provided.
- The backlight makes the temperatures easy to read in various lighting conditions
from Grafton, WV
from Fountain Hills, AZ
from Highland Falls