Back to Basics TEM500 Egg & Muffin 2 Slice Toaster With Wide Toast Slots
- Hard Boils 4 Eggs At Once In Just 4 Minutes
- Read More...
The Back to Basics TEM500 egg & muffin 2 slice toaster is an all-in-one unit to make homemade breakfast sandwiches. The Back to Basics TEM500 egg & muffin toaster holds two slices of bread and up to four eggs, for a complete breakfast with just the touch of a button. The Back to Basics 2 slice toaster also lets you toast bread or cook eggs separately if you prefer a lighter breakfast.
The Back to Basics egg & muffin 2 slice toaster provides a less expensive, healthier alternative to buying daily fast food breakfast sandwiches.
Wide Toast Opening
For croissants, English muffins, and bagels, the Back to Basics TEM500 egg & muffin toaster has wide toast slots to accommodate thick slices of bread.
Poach, hard boil, soft boil, or cook up to four eggs in a few minutes!
The Back to Basics TEM500 toaster features automatic shut-off for safety, so it's not left powered on all day.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: TEM500
- UPC: 018579186049
- Product Type: Egg & Muffin 2 Slice Toaster
- Product Dimensions: L: 7.20" x W: 15.20" x H: 8.20"
- Product Weight: 5.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for toasting 2 slices of bread and cooking up to 4 eggs
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1200 watts
- Capacity: 2 pieces of toast
- Construction: Plastic , Metal
- Non-Stick Interior: No
- Display Type: Dial
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Includes: Skillet
- Cheaper, healthier alternative to fast food breakfast sandwiches
- Cooks, hard boils, or poaches between 1 and 4 eggs at once
- Individually poach an egg or toast bread for a smaller breakfast
- Makes 2 toast slices and an egg in under 4 minutes
- One-touch operation makes this particularly convenient in the morning
- Wide toast slots will fit any type of bread including bagels, English muffins, and croissants