Cafejo TE-419 Bottled Thermal Coffee Maker and Pro Server
- Features Leak Detection for Extra Safety and Requires Only 5 Minutes to Make 60 Oz. of Coffee
- Read More...
SCAA Gold Cup Standard
The Cafejo TE-419 meets the SCAA Gold Cup Standard, which means that it is extremely energy efficient and can save you up to $25 per month in electricity bills.
Great for Homes or Offices
With a larger brewing capacity, the TE-419 bottled thermostat coffee maker can serve 5 to 50 people.
High Brewing Temperature
This coffee maker is sure to produce delicious coffee every day with its 205° F brewing temperature. A water spigot also lets you make teas and soups!
The Cafejo TE-419 bottled thermal coffee maker and pro server feature a set of indicator lights that tell you when the unit is ready to brew as well as when it is finished brewing!
- Model: TE-419
- UPC: 859186002281
- Product Type: Bottled Thermal Coffee Maker and Pro Server
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 10.00" x H: 18.50"
- Product Weight: 16.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for brewing coffee for 5 to 50 people
- Warranty: 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty , 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1715 watts, 1715 watts
- Brewing Capacity: 5-8 cups
- Commercial Use: No
- Programmable: No
- Carafe Type: Stainless Steel
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Keep Warm Function: No
- Removable Filter Basket: No
- Thermal Carafe: No
- Brewing temperature reaches a maximum of 205°
- Energy-efficient and economical - rated for the SCAA Gold Cup Standard
- High quality construction means extra durability
- Perfect for use at home or in the office
- Water spigot lets you make teas and soups as well
- Pro server helps you pour of coffee without making a mess