Cafejo TE-116 Thermal Coffee Maker and Pro Server with Water Spigot
- Offers a 5 Minute Brewing Cycle for Every 60 Oz. of Water and a 205 Degree Brewing Temperature that Keeps Coffee Hot
- Read More...
The Cafejo TE-116 comes with a professional server and a pour pitcher to help you pour coffee into your mug without making a mess.
Efficient and Economical
The TE-116 thermal coffee turns on right when you add hot water, brews exactly what's poured in, and shuts off when it's done, leading to as much as $25 in energy savings per month.
High Brewing Temperature
This coffeemaker reaches a maximum of 205° F. Every cup of coffee is sure to be as delicious as the last!
Custom Molded Housing
With a molded unibody housing, the Cafejo TE-116 thermal coffee and pro server are extremely safe to use and easy to clean. They're also built for long-lasting use!
- Model: TE-116
- UPC: 859186002304
- Product Type: Thermal Coffee Maker and Pro Server
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.00" x W: 8.00" x H: 16.00"
- Product Weight: 14.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Perfect for brewing coffee for your entire office to enjoy
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty , 1 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1715 watts, 1715 watts
- Brewing Capacity: 5-8 cups
- Commercial Use: No
- Programmable: No
- Thermal Carafe: Yes
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Can make up to 120 5-ounce cups per hour
- Custom molded housing is safe and easy to clean
- Makes spills a thing of the past with pro server
- Meets SCAA Gold Cup Standard, saving you up to $25 per month
- Reaches 205° brewing temperature
- Water spigot lets you make teas and soups, too!