Koolatron TCIS11BNG Total Chef Single Induction Cooktop
(click to enlarge)
- Features Quick Heating for Reaching 450 F in Just Minutes and Direct Heat Transfer to Cookware to Prevent Burns
- Read More...
Add some power to your culinary punch with the Koolatron TCIS11BNG Total Chef single induction cooktop! Ideal as supplemental cooking space in homes, apartments, or as a great way to cook in dorm rooms, RV campers, and more. A stainless steel wok with glass lid is included to get you started!
Use Less Energy
The Koolatron TCIS11BNG Total Chef single induction cooktop uses an amazing 60 percent less energy than traditional cooking tops or ovens, saving you costs on energy bills.
Safe in Compact Spaces
Safety is always a priority in the kitchen and the Total Chef single cooktop uses induction heating technology that does not activate the heating element until cookware is place directly on the surface, preventing burns from occuring!
This energy saving appliance heats up to 150 to 450 F in just minutes so you never have to wait long for the Koolatron TCIS11BNG Total Chef single induction cooktop to reach your desired cooking temperature.
Reduce Cooking Time
Heat is never wasted with the Total Chef induction heat cooker since the induction technology transfers heat directly to specific types of cookware. Using just 1600 watts of power you save big on time, energy, and money!
- Model: TCIS11BNG
- Product Type: Total Chef Single Induction Cooktop
- Product Dimensions: L: 11.80" x W: 15.00" x H: 2.50"
- Product Weight: 7.70 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for portable cooking and uses 60 percent less energy than a conventional oven
- Warranty: 90 day limited manufacturer warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1600 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Compatible Cookware Types: Metal
- Number of Burners: 1
- Number of Programmed Heat Settings: 10
- Adjustable Heat Settings: Yes
- Temperature Range: 150-450 ° F
- Construction: Glass
- Fuel Type: Electricity
- Control Type: Push-Button
- Display Type: Digital
- Timer: Yes
- Additional Features: Stainless steel wok with clear lid
- Bring some added cooking power to your kitchen during the holidays
- Cook an entire meal like soups, sandwiches, or stir fry!
- Induction heat technology saves up to 60 percent on energy consumption
- Perfect for dorm rooms, mobile homes, or studio apartments with a compact design
- Weighs only 7.7 pounds for breeze transportation and mobility
- Digital controls make operation easy and user friendly