Dimplex TBQ-120-REG PowerChef Electric Grill
(click to enlarge)
- Features Even Sear Dual Element Technology that Sears While It Cooks by Heating the Food Directly
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
Easy Automatic Grilling
The Dimplex TBQ-120-REG PowerChef electric grill features electronic controls that produce perfect cooking results every time without any guesswork with a few easy steps.
EvenSear Dual Element Technology
The TBQ-120-REG electric grill features a cooking system that heats the entire 216 square inch grilling surface to the 650 degree F searing temperature. A lower cooking element provides precise, even heat simultaneously.
Programmed Cooking Mode
The electric grill comes with a programmed cooking mode that tells you when to place, flip and serve your food.
Large, Evenly Heated Cooking Area
The TBQ-120-REG features a cooking area large enough to cook for 6 people on. Also, it cooks as much as a grill twice its size because every square inch performs with the same power and no cold spots.
- Model: TBQ-120-REG
- UPC: 781052058699
- Product Type: PowerChef Electric Grill
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.75" x W: 43.00" x H: 43.00"
- Product Weight: 100.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Cooks as well as it looks using clean, efficient electrical operation instead of gas
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1630 watts
- Amps: 13.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fuel Type: Electricity
- Style: Portable , Outdoor
- Cooking Surface: 216 square inches
- Grilling Surface Features: Ribbed
- Construction: Metal
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: Yes
- Locking Lid: No
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Includes Stand: Yes
- Includes: Handle
- Additional Features: Drip tray, manual and programmable cooking modes
- Clean, efficient electrical operation eliminates the worries and hassles of gas grills and provides superior bbq performance
- Comes with a cooking system that heats the entire 216 square inch grilling surface to the 650 degree F searing temperature
- Does not use gas which can lead to cold spots, empty tanks, broken igniters and flare-ups
- Features electronic controls that produce perfect cooking results every time without any guesswork with a few easy steps
- The perfect cooking appliance for apartment and condo balconies
- To operate the TBQ-120-REG electric grill, simply plug into a standard 110V/120V outlet