Dimplex TBQ-120-DLX PowerChef Electric Grill
- Features Easy Automatic Controls That Take the Guesswork Out of Grilling and Let You Cook Like a Pro
- Read More...
EvenSear Dual Element Cooking System
The Dimplex TBQ-120-DLX electric grill uses a revolutionary new cooking system that ensures that the entire 216 square inch grilling surface reaches the 650 degree F searing temperature. It also has a lower cooking element that simultaneously provides precise, even heat.
Programmed Cooking Mode
The TBQ-120-DLX outdoor grill has a programmed cooking mode that tells you when to place your food, when to flip and when to serve.
No Cold Spots
This electric grill cooks as much as a grill twice its size because every square inch performs with the same power and no cold spots.
Useful Accessories Included
The TBQ-120-DLX deluxe grill includes an under the handle LED light, a hot dog roller, a grilling brush and a skillet.
- Model: TBQ-120-DLX
- UPC: 781052058682
- Product Type: PowerChef Electric Grill
- Product Dimensions: L: 43.00" x W: 43.00" x H: 21.75"
- Product Weight: 110.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Cooks as well as it looks using clean, efficient electrical operation instead of gas
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1630 watts
- Amps: 13.6 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Fuel Type: Electricity
- Style: Outdoor
- Cooking Surface: 216 square inches
- Grilling Surface Features: Ribbed
- Construction: Metal
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: Yes
- Locking Lid: No
- Indicator Light: Yes
- Includes Stand: Yes
- Includes: Handle , Warming rack
- Additional Features: LED light, hot dog roller, cleaning brush
- Comes in a durable, weatherproof matte finish with stainless steel accents
- Features a cooking area large enough to prepare food for up to 6 people at a time
- Has a lower cooking element that simultaneously provides precise, even heat
- Includes a large, removable drip tray for easy cleaning
- Uses a revolutionary new cooking system that ensures that the entire 216 square inch grilling surface reaches the 650 degree F searing temperature
- Uses electricity instead of gas, eliminating cold spots, empty tanks, broken igniters and flare-ups