TB7220U Honeywell Thermostat With 5 Year Warranty!
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
FIVE YEAR WARRANTY COMES WITH THIS PRODUCT, MAKING IT A SMART PURCHASE OVER THE AVERAGE THERMOSTAT.
With holiday programming, you have the added bonus for changing temperature settings for a designated amount of days or weeks.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: TB7220U1012
- UPC: 085267266451
- Product Type: CommercialPro 7000 Programmable Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 1.50" x W: 6.00" x H: 3.75"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Premier White
- Application: Ideal thermostat for controlling and maintaining the perfect temperature
- Voltage: 24 volts
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Gas Furnace , Boiler & Oil Fired , Electric Heat & Cooling , Heat Pump
- Voltage Type: Low Voltage
- Programmable: Yes
- Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Display: Yes
- Backlit Digital Display: Yes
- Temperature Displayed: Current & Setpoint
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: No
- Multi -Stage: Yes
- Single Stage: No
- Program Type: 7 Day
- Terminal Designations: R, C, Y, W, G, W2, Y2, A, S1, S2
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Power Method: Battery , Hardwired
- Fan Switch Positions: Auto-On
- System Switch Positions: Heat-Off-Cool-Auto-Em. Heat
- Cooling Temperature Range (F): 99 ° F
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 90
- Cooling Temperature Range (C): 37 ° C
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 32 ° C
- Menu Driven Program Guides: Yes
- Energy Star Rated: Yes
- Wireless: No
- Commercial Algorithm Means Configurable Recovery Ramps And Temporary Override Button Allows Users To Control At Setpoint And Guarantee A Comfortable Environment
- Compatible With Auxiliary Commercial Devices Such As Commercial Sensors And Economizers
- Easy-To-Use, Menu-Driven Programming Helps Your Customers Save Up To 33% Off Energy Bills
- Pre-Occupancy Purge, Economizer Output, And Override Limits Meet All Fresh Air And Override Limitation Requirements
- Qualifies For Utility Rebates
- Saves Energy And Money By Preventing Unauthorized Setting Changes
- Title 24/Iecc/ASHRAE Codes
- Screen Size Is More Than Double Competitive Thermostats In This Class, Allowing For More Information To Be Displayed On The Easy-To-View Backlit Display
Customers Also Viewed
from Milpitas, CA