Honeywell T8665 & W8665 Chronotherm Wireless Thermostat System
- Features 7 Day Programming -- 4 Periods and 8 Temperatures
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Honeywell T8665 chonotherm wireless thermostat is a multi- functional thermostat that can be used in single or multi-zone applications. The zoning features are available when more than one thermostat is used with a Honeywell W8665E RF Zone Panel.
7 Day Programming
The Honeywell T8665 chonotherm wireless thermostat can contain different programming schedules for each day of the week.
The T8665 programmable thermostat retains programs for the entire life of the unit.
This thermostat includes backlighting on demand for improved readability.
Information and Daylight Time Keys
At the touch of a button, current setpoints can be brought up or the time can be displayed in daylight or standard time.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: T8665
- UPC: 085267213998
- Product Type: Programmable Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.00" x W: 1.50" x H: 3.75"
- Product Weight: 2.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Controls heating and cooling systems
- Warranty: 1 year
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Heat Pump
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: Yes
- Control Type: Push Button
- Digital Display: Yes
- Color Display: Yes
- Backlit Digital Display: Yes
- Temperature Displayed: Current & Setpoint
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: No
- Multi -Stage: Yes
- Single Stage: No
- Program Type: 7 Day
- Mounting: Horizontal
- Power Method: Battery
- Changeover: Automatic , Manual
- Wireless: Yes
- Can be mounted up to 200 ft. from the receiver
- Each day can have unique heating and cooling schedules
- Features a programmable fan and is dual transformer compatible
- Includes a 1-touch daylight savings time key
- Provides control of 24 Vac heating and cooling systems
- System Switching: Heat-Off-Cool-Auto
Customers Also Viewed
from Potomac, MD
from McMillan, MI