T7022A Honeywell Remote Temperature Sensor
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
This adjustable thermistor sensor can be mounted in a duct with the furnished bracket, or in a light troffer with two rubber grommets if proper spacing is available. Mounting can be directly in the return-air passage or in an air-sampling box.
This unit can also be applied for individual zone control with use of an electronic motor. The T7022A1010 will only benefit your thermostat needs!
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: T7022A1010
- UPC: 085267091299
- Product Type: Remote Temperature Sensor
- Product Dimensions: L: 6.00" x W: 4.00" x H: 2.00"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal remote temperature sensor for monitoring temperatures for exact information
- Type: Remote temperature sensor 1420 ohms @ 75 degrees F
- Construction: Plastic
- Compatible Brands: Honeywell
- Compatible Honeywell Models: 4MY85, T7300
- Additional Information: Operating temperature is 60-90 degrees F, must be wired in a duct with furnished bracket or light troffer with two rubber grommets
- Can Be Used With Other Applications For Individual Zone ControlConduit And/Or Shielding Are Not Necessary For Satisfactory Operation
- Monitors Temperatures For Exact Information
- The T7022 Can Be Used With A T7100F, Provided The Proper Q7100 Subbase--One Capable Of Handling More Than One Stage Of Heat--Is Used