Honeywell T498 Mechanical Non-Programmable Thermostat
- Features Color-Coded Leads and is Easy to Install
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Honeywell T498 line voltage thermostat controls electric heating equipment. It features CSA and UL safety approvals.
Micro Switch Mechanism
The Honeywell T498 mechanical thermostat features a snap action switch that makes the heating circuit on temperature fall.
Rugged, Engineering Plastic Mounting Base
The T498 non-programmable thermostat includes a plastic mounting base that has captive mounting screws.
Replaces Many Thermostat Models
Any standard wall-mounted electric heat thermostat can be replaced by the T498.
40° F to 80° F Temperature Range
A large temperature range is included on this line voltage thermostat.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: T498
- UPC: 085267088671
- Product Type: Mechanical Line Voltage Thermostat
- Product Dimensions: L: 2.00" x W: 3.00" x H: 4.50"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Brush Gold
- Application: Ideal for electric baseboards, convectors and fan forced heaters ( resistive rated loads)
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer warranty
- Voltage: 277 volts
- Amps: 22 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Heating/Cooling System Type: Electric Heat & Cooling
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Programmable: No
- Control Type: Dial
- Digital Display: No
- Temperature Displayed: Current & Setpoint
- Electrical Ratings: Noninductive Resistive 22A at 120/208/240 Vac., 19A at 277 Vac
- Cooling Only: No
- Heating Only: Yes
- Multi -Stage: No
- Single Stage: Yes
- Program Type: Non -Programmable
- Mounting: Vertical
- Power Method: Hardwired
- Heating Temperature Range (F): 80
- Heating Temperature Range (C): 27 ° C
- Accuracy: 2°F
- Sensor Element: Bimetal
- Maximum Load: 22
- Wireless: No
- Comes complete with a locking cover
- Includes a rugged, plastic mounting base
- Is compatible with electric baseboards, convectors, and fan-forced heaters
- The on temperature falls because of the long-lasting micro switch mechanism
- Uses line voltage to control electric heating systems
- This thermostat is easy to install because of color-coded leads
Customers Also Viewed
from Urbana, OH