Login to ChatMy Cart
X
Buy with confidence, learn more about us.

Alen T300 Air Purifier With Hepa Activated Carbon, Ionizer, and UV

X
4.3 Star Rating: Good
3 reviews
Write a Review
Availability:
Discontinued
List Price: $388.70
Price Break: -$89.70
Our Price: $299.00
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from hackers, identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
  • Description
  • Specifications
  • Benefits
  • Resources
  • Testimonials
  • Q & A

Please Note: This unit features an instant rebate that cannot be combined with any other offers or discount codes.

If you or your family members are suffering from poor indoor air quality, the Alen T300 air purifier can help you breathe easy. The T300 purifies areas up to 560 square feet - making it ideal for rooms or smaller areas.

Like more expensive models, this Tower Air Purifier by Alen delivers clean air via a powerful High Efficiency Particulate Absorbing (HEPA) filtration system which helps move the air quickly, therefore removing harmful contaminants from your home. However, unlike many other air purifiers on the market today, the T300 is an easy to maintain air cleaner which consumes little energy. A filter replacement indicator monitors usage and reminds you when the filter needs attention. In addition to the pre-filter/HEPA filter which effectively removes smoke, pollen, dust, and animal dander, the T300 also uses an enhanced activated carbon filter to remove unsightly odors. Alen's T300 has a built-in ionizer which minimizes airborne pollutants and produces NO OZONE, and a UV lamp destroys bacteria, mold, and other biological contaminants.

Four fan settings and a twelve hour timer with digital display lets you adjust the speed and time settings with ease. As well, the T300 has a power auto-off protection setting to help protect the unit when the cover is removed, and a LIFETIME WARRANTY warrants your Allen T300 to be free from defects in material or workmanship for as long as you own it.

Purify your air without sacrificing style or performance with the Alen T300.

• Model: T300
  • UPC: 893127001001
  • Product Type: Air Purifier
  • Product Dimensions: L: 11.00" x W: 9.00" x H: 28.00"
  • Product Weight: 12.00 lbs.
  • Product Color: Black
  • Application: Purifies the air in rooms and areas up to 560 square feet
  • Warranty: Lifetime warranty
  • Coverage Area: 560
  • Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Ionizer , Pre-Filter , UV
  • Air Flow: 132 CFM
  • Voltage: 120 volts
  • Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Chemicals , Gases , Mold , Pet Dander , Smoke
  • Watts: 53 watts
  • Certifications: ETL , UL
  • Housing Material: ABS Plastic
  • Number of Fan Speeds: 4
  • Average HEPA Filter Life: 6-9 months
  • Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
  • Average Carbon Filter Life: 6-9 months
  • Ionizer: Yes
  • UV Sterilization: Yes
  • Remote Control: No
  • Pollutant Monitoring System: No
  • Programmable Timer: Yes
  • Filter Life Indicator: Yes
  • Pre-Filter: Yes
  • Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
  • Suitable for Medical Applications: No
  • AHAM Certified: No
  • Energy Star Qualified: No
  • Built-In Ionizer minimizes pollutants and produces no ozone
  • Filter Replacement Indicator
  • Low Noise Level
  • True Pre-Filter/HEPA Filter is 94% efficient at particle filtration
  • UV Lamp destroys biological contaminants such as mold and bacteria
  • Lifetime Warranty
Average rating:
4.3 Star Rating: Good
5.0 Star Rating: Outstanding
This is a great solution for clean air in an RV. It takes up very little floor space and after a month in use, it has helped with allergies and dust. Good product.
4.0 Star Rating: Good
I have a bad allergy rhinitis, nasal congestion and red eyes, this product helped me a lot with my congestion at nights, now I can sleep better!! The company has a good customer service and very fast shipping! I'm happy!
4.0 Star Rating: Good
I purchased this product because I wanted to have cleaner air during allergy season. The product is performing well and it is very quiet. I would recommend this product to others because it works well and your customer service was good.

Need advice? More information?