4.7 Star Rating: Good
6 reviews
Write a Review
Availability:
Discontinued
List Price: $219.70
Price Break: -$50.70
Our Price: $169.00
McAfee Secure sites help keep you safe from hackers, identity theft, credit card fraud, spyware, spam, viruses and online scams
  • Description
  • Specifications
  • Benefits
  • Resources
  • Testimonials
  • Q & A

Please Note: This unit features an instant rebate that cannot be combined with any other offers or discount codes.

Indoor air quality is quickly becoming a growing concern for many families.  While many air purifiers on the market can help clean the air in your home, they often have annoying drawbacks such as howling fans, messy filters, and worst of all, high prices.  Luckily, Alen Air Purifiers deliver the technology and performance you'll find in pricier models, but at a price that'll help you breathe easier.

Purify your air without sacrificing style and performance with Alen's T100 Tower Air Purifier. With a sleek, compact design and weighing only 8 pounds, the T100 is ideal for use in smaller areas such as single rooms, dorms, or office cubicles up to 125 square feet.

The T100's Pre-Filter and Allergy-HEPA filtration is perfect for allergy sufferers and removes 87% of airborne particles, therefore effectively eliminating smoke, pollen, dust, animal dander, dust mites, molds, bacteria, and viruses from the air you breathe. An enhanced activated carbon filter eliminates unsightly odors, and a built-in ionizer minimizes pollutants WITHOUT EMITTING OZONE.

The T100 Tower Air Purifier also has an easy to read digital display with simple and intuitive touch button control. Three fan settings allow you to control the air being circulated. In addition, when the cover of the unit is removed, a power AUTO-OFF setting provides safety and protection. The Alen T100 also has affordable replacement filters that are easy to change, along with a LIFETIME WARRANTY that further protects your investment. Start purifying your air today with the affordable, yet powerful Alen T100.

• Model: T100
  • UPC: 893127001094
  • Product Type: Air Purifier
  • Product Dimensions: L: 6.00" x W: 10.00" x H: 15.00"
  • Product Weight: 8.00 lbs.
  • Product Color: Black
  • Application: Purifies the air in rooms and areas up to 125 square feet
  • Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty
  • Coverage Area: 125
  • Filter Type: Activated Carbon , HEPA , Ionizer
  • Voltage: 120 volts
  • Pollutants Filtered: Allergies & Asthma , Bacteria & Viruses , Mold , Pet Dander , Smoke
  • Watts: 30 watts
  • Frequency: 60 Hz
  • Certifications: ETL , UL
  • Housing Material: ABS Plastic
  • Number of Fan Speeds: 3
  • Average HEPA Filter Life: 6-9 months
  • Activated Carbon Filter: Yes
  • Average Carbon Filter Life: 6-9 months
  • Ionizer: Yes
  • UV Sterilization: No
  • Remote Control: No
  • Pollutant Monitoring System: No
  • Programmable Timer: No
  • Filter Life Indicator: No
  • Pre-Filter: No
  • Suitable for Safe Rooms: No
  • Suitable for Medical Applications: No
  • AHAM Certified: No
  • Energy Star Qualified: No
  • Allergy-HEPA filtration and activated carbon removes 87% of particles and odors
  • Sleek, compact design
  • Generates No Ozone
Product Construction
Product Performance
Easy To Use
Noise Level
5 out of 6 customers recommend this product.
Product Construction
Product Performance
Easy To Use
Noise Level
Works great
I've been using it continuously in my studio apartment, which tends to get stuffy in the winter due to all the windows being shut all the time, and I definitely notice the air seems a lot cleaner and fresher.
Product Construction
Product Performance
Easy To Use
Noise Level
T100 for a Bedroom
I purchased this behind an Alen 360 for my son's bedroom. He suffers from minor allergies. I believe this has really helped. Eventually we will have Alen Air Purifiers in most rooms of the house. The products have functioned above expectations with the service and support being excellent. I am very pleased. Allergy symptoms in our house have all but gone away. Just a few more systems to purchase for the basement and a couple other bedrooms. I highly recommend this product and all the Alen products. Thanks.
We've had the Alen T100 Air Purifier for a few weeks now. It's very compact and easy to use. The only thing I'd change is how bright the lights are on top. When running in the bedroom at night it lights up the corner of the room unless I throw a sock over the lights.
Attractive,quiet, very movable and effective, especially in my room at night.
Product Construction
Product Performance
Easy To Use
Noise Level
Very Good For the Money
It is slightly loud on the medium and high settings and it does not have an option to leave it on for a certain number of hours or a sensing option like more expensive models, but it is a very good value for the money.
I purchased this product after reading some independent ratings. Upon receipt, I noticed that this product had a great style. In terms of operation, it's working great. I would definitely recommend this product to others.

Need advice? More information?