Honeywell SV9501M2528 SmartValve System Controls With Timed Trial
(click to enlarge)
- Includes a 3.5" WC Pressure Regulator Setting and a Straight-Through Body Pattern
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
The Honeywell SV9501M2528 SmartValve system controls include a standard opening and 3.5 inch wc pressure regulator setting. They control fuel flow to the burner in a gas fired furnace or heater.
Compatible With Many Appliances
The Honeywell SV9501M2528 SmartValve system controls are designed for use with residential furnaces, roof-top furnaces, residential boilers, unit heaters, infrared heaters, space heaters and commercial cooking units.
Performs 2 Functions
The SV9501M2528 SmartValve system controls not only control gas flow, but also provides electronic sequencing.
Timed Trial Included
A timed trial for ignition is included with the ignition sequence of this SmartValve system.
Replaces 70 Different Models
This universal application can replace more than 70 different models of gas valves.
- Model: SV9501M2528
- Product Type: Honeywell Gas Valve
- Product Dimensions: L: 0.50" x W: 0.50" x H: 3.50"
- Product Weight: 1.50 lbs.
- Product Color: Beige/Silver
- Application: Ideal for use with furnaces, boilers, rooftops, infrared heaters and cooking units
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Gas Type: Natural Gas
- Compatible Appliances: Honeywell SV9500, SV9501, SV9502 and SV9602
- Inlet/Outlet Size: 1/2in NPT x 1/2in NPT
- Capacity: 200000 BTU/hour
- Body Pattern: Straight-through
- Ignition System Type: Intermittent hot surface pilot ignition
- Ignition Sequence: Intermittent pilot
- Ignition Source: Pilot
- Ignition Trial Time: 90 seconds
- Opening Characteristics: Standard opening
- Pressure Ratings: 1.5 PSI, 3.45 kPa
- Pressure Regulator Setting: 0.87 kPa, 3.5 PSI
- Pilot Gas Outlet: Yes
- Temperature Range: -40°-175°F
- A timed trial for ignition is included with the ignition sequence
- A wide variety of gas valve models can be replaced with this unit
- Can replace SV9500, SV9501 and SV9502 controls
- Designed for use with the Q3450 and Q3480 intermittent pilot burners and used with the original controls on the appliance
- Is compatible with furnaces, boilers, rooftops, infrared heaters and cooking units
- One single unit combines electronic sequencing and gas flow control
from san diego ca