Ascaso SUBFVBR Steel Uno Professional Espresso Machine
- Features Selection Switches For Easy Control and A Frothing Aid Attachment For Making Barista-Quality Cappuccinos
- Read More...
The Ascaso SUBFVBR Steel Uno Professional espresso machine boasts low-water automatic cut-off, a manual temperature gauge, and fast recovery time between coffee and steam modes for your added convenience. For added safety, the Ascaso espresso machine has a steam pipe protector so you don't burn your fingers while using the feature!
Removable Water Reservoir
Easily open the top cover and use the metal handle bar to remove the water reservoir. Easy to clean and fill the, trust in the Ascaso SUBFVBR Steel Uno Professional espresso machine for fast, convenient espresso making!
The machine has a three way solenoid valve that operates to relieve pressure on the filter. This prevents an "explosion" of coffee grinds often seen on home espresso machines without the valve.
Make all of your favorite coffee inspired drinks - mochas, cappuccinos, espresso shots, cafe Americanos - using the Uno Professional home-use machine with handy steam knob for frothing milk.
The Ascaso SUBFVBR Steel Uno Professional espresso machine boasts a black, enamel steel frame covered in a brushed stainless steel finished body. The unit's stylish design offers high-quality espresso making while adding a modern touch to any office or kitchen!
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SUBFVBR
- Product Type: Steel Uno Professional Espresso Machine
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.40" x W: 9.80" x H: 14.20"
- Product Weight: 26.50 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Makes delicious homemade espressos
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty , 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 1000 watts, 1000 watts
- Commercial Use: No
- Steam Wand: Yes
- Frothing Attachment: Yes
- Boiler Capacity in Liters: 0.325 liters
- Boiler Capacity in Ounces: 10.8 ounces
- Boiler Construction: Brass
- Direct Water Connection: No
- Thermostat: Yes
- Built-In Cup Warmer: Yes
- Finish: Brushed Inox stainless steel
- Heat Exchanger System: No
- Removable Drip Tray: Yes
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Portafilter Type: Brass - 60 mm
- Compatible with Pods: Yes
- Pressurized Filter Basket: No
- Number of Group Heads: 1
- Boiler is made of quality brass for long-lasting durability
- Indicator light warns when there is no water in the reservoir
- Pump pressure goes up to a full 16 bar for optimal espresso making
- Temperature gauge you to find the correct temperature for the coffee grinds at hand
- Unit includes a brass portafilter that holds up to 60 mm
- Contemporary design has brushed stainless steel panels over a black enamel painted steel frame