BUNN STX Specialty 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker
- The BUNN Patented Brewing System Holds Water at the Correct Temperature
- Read More...
BUNN Brewing System
The BUNN STX 10-cup thermal coffee maker keeps water at the ideal brewing temperature of about 200 degrees Fahrenheit so that when you are ready for fresh, hot coffee, it's on its way.
Extracts Flavor Equally and Completely
The STX Specialty coffee maker features a sprayhead design that showers water quickly and evenly on all coffee grounds and does it in 3 to 4 minutes so your coffee is never over-extracted and bitter.
Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Carafe
To keep the coffee hot without overheating, this thermal coffee maker features a stainless steel vacuum insulated carafe.
Heavy Duty Funnel
The STX has a stainless steel wrapped funnel that is heavy duty and features a soft, ergonomic handle grip.
- Model: STX
- UPC: 072504095899
- Product Type: Specialty 10-Cup Thermal Coffee Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 17.75" x W: 13.75" x H: 15.10"
- Product Weight: 11.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black/Silver
- Application: Professional style brewing within the home
- Warranty: 3 year limited warranty , 3 year limited warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120 volts
- Watts: 850 watts, 850 watts
- Brewing Capacity: 9-12 cups
- Commercial Use: No
- Programmable: Yes
- Carafe Type: Stainless Steel
- Water Filter: No
- Adjustable Brew Strength: No
- Built-In Grinder: No
- Automatic Shut-Off: Yes
- Filter Type: Paper
- Digital Display: No
- Clock: No
- Delayed Brew: No
- Water Level Indicator: No
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Removable Filter Basket: Yes
- Thermal Carafe: No
- Coffee flavor extraction is improved by the sprayhead design
- Features a sturdy die-cast base that is elegant and beautiful
- Includes an unbreakable double wall thermal carafe with a 50 ounce (10 cup) capacity
- Only takes 3 minutes to brew 10 cups of perfect coffee
- The design includes graphite black housing with stainless steel and silver accents
- The internal thermostat inside the stainless steel tank keeps water at an ideal brewing temperature