Shinerich SRPH68G Inferno 40,000 BTU Propane Patio Heater with Adjustable Heat Settings
- 100% gas shut off provides added safety
- 360 degree visual effect
- Retractable design for easy storage
- Q & A
The Shinerich SRPH68G Inferno 40,000 BTU propane patio heater is fashioned to flatter patio decor and provide incomparable heating to make you feel cozy.
The Shinerich SRPH68G Inferno 40,000 BTU propane patio heater offers a push button electronic igniter for quick and easy startup. There's no wait. Start warming the area right away.
High Heat Output
Benefit from 40,000 BTUs of heating when you choose the Shinerich Inferno propane patio heater. This heater warms up to a 9 ft. radius with ease.
This Shinerich Inferno 40,000 BTU propane patio heater provides a stunning view of the flame from all angles. The cylindrical Pyrex glass cover makes this a visually appealing choice.
Offering a protective screen cover this Shinerich SRPH68G Inferno 40,000 BTU propane patio heater is a safe option. This feature protects the hands from the heat of the flame effect.
- Model: SRPH68G
- Product Type: Propane Patio Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.30" x W: 20.30" x H: 68.30"
- Product Weight: 76.20 lbs.
- Product Color: Gunmetal
- Application: Used to heat outdoor areas
- Type: Patio Heater , Propane Heater
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Coverage Area: 9 square feet
- Style: Free-standing
- Heating Capacity: 40000 BTUs
- Ignition Type: Push button electronic igniter
- Heat Settings: Yes
- Wheeled Base: Yes
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Safety Features: Automatic shut off valve , Automatic shut-off tilt valve
- Additional Features: Retractable design, cylindrical Pyrex glass cover, 360 degree visual effect, protective screen
- Beautiful finish flatters any patio decor
- Cylindrical Pyrex glass cover offers a stunning visual effect
- Quick start igniter for simplified use
- Tilt switch to shut it off if it gets knocked over
- Up to 40,000 BTus of heating to warm a 9 ft. radius
- Wheels makes moving this heater around easy
from Wake Forest, NC, USA