Mr. Heater SRC30T SunRite Outdoor Dual Tank Top Propane Heater With Infrared Heat
- Features Adjustable Heat Control and Safety Shut-Off
- Read More...
The Mr. Heater SRC30T SunRite outdoor dual tank top propane heater is an easy-to-use attachment that gives you instant infrared heating. Take it camping, hiking, fishing, and to any group outdoor event!
With a CSA certification and auto shut-off to prevent gas leaks, you can be sure the Mr. Heater SRC30T SunRite is always safe to use.
30,000 BTUs of Heat
The Mr. Heater SRC30T SunRite outdoor dual tank top propane heater is great for the outdoors and offers 10,000 to 30,000 BTUs of heat.
Ready to Use
The Mr. Heater SRC30T dual tank top propane heater comes ready to use right out of the box, and infrared heat provides instant warmth to users.
You'll get personalized comfort since the SRC30T has a 3 speed adjustable regulator, and you have the option to use one or two burners at a time.
Please Note: This heater is designed for outdoor use only and requires a LP tank (not included).
- Model: SRC30T
- UPC: 089301175259
- Product Type: SunRite Outdoor Dual Tank Top Propane Heater
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 7.00" x H: 13.00"
- Product Weight: 7.25 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Easy, instant outdoor warming
- Type: Patio Heater
- Warranty: 1 year
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Coverage Area: 800 square feet
- Watts: 8792 watts
- Certifications: CSA
- Style: Attachment
- Heating Capacity: 30000 BTUs
- Compatible LPG Tank Size: 20 pounds
- Approximate Consumption Rate: 43 hours/LPG tank
- Heat Settings: Yes
- Number of Heat Settings: 6
- Suitable for Commercial Use: No
- Safety Features: Automatic shut off valve
- Additional Features: Outdoor use only, tank not included
- 43 hour operation on a 20lb tank for your convenience
- Compact design and ultra portable design
- Double burner design offers extra heating options
- Easy operation; comes fully assembled and ready to use
- Infrared heat offers instant warmth with minimal heat loss
- Safe to use - heater automatically shuts off with loss of flame