Sunpentown SR-1891B 1300W Induction Cooktop
- Features 3 Temperature Settings For Cooking Versatility and SmartScan Technology So You Save Energy and Money
- Read More...
The Sunpentown SR-1891B 1300W induction cooktop is portable and energy efficient, making it ideal for everyday use at home or while traveling in hotels, RV'ing, or cabin camping with electrical outlets. Featuring "burn-safe" micro-induction technology, the SR-1891B lightweight induction cooktop is great for families with small children or even those of us who are clumsy in the kitchen! Created with a sleek black-on-black design that adds charm to any modern kitchen and a LCD panel for choosing precise temperature control.
No More Burns
One of the greatest features of the Sunpentown SR-1891B induction cooktop is that it actually creates no heat itself. Cool to the touch, this micro-induction cookware won't burn your skin since it only generates heat in ferromagnetic cookware - making it much safer than dangerous or illegal hotplates.
The Sunpentown 1300W SR-1891B cooktop offers a convenient timer you can manually set for up to a whole 9 hours and 50 minutes! If you need to simmer or steam, this is the perfect induction cookware for you!
Built with SmartScan technology, once any cookware has been removed from the ceramic top all heating is immediately stopped. You won't find yourself wasting any heat or unnecessary amounts of electricity using this lightweight portable cookware.
Multiple Power Settings
The Sunpentown SR-1891B 1300W induction cooktop features a total of 20 different power settings! Cook with anywhere between 300 to 1300W of power for versatility in the kitchen any gourmet will appreciate!
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SR-1891B
- UPC: 876840003026
- Product Type: 1300W Induction Cooktop
- Product Dimensions: L: 12.00" x W: 14.00" x H: 2.00"
- Product Weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: For home or portable use cooking with skillets, woks, saucepans, and more!
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1300 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: ETL
- Compatible Cookware Types: Metal
- Programmed Functions: Warm , Cook
- Number of Burners: 1
- Adjustable Heat Settings: Yes
- Construction: Ceramic Glass
- Fuel Type: Electricity
- Cord Length: 6.56 Feet
- Control Type: Push-Button
- Display Type: LCD
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: Up to 9 hours and 50 minutes
- Safety Features: Automatic Shut-Off , Overheat Protection
- Additional Features: Can be used with stainless steel, cast iron, and iron pans
- Built with SmartScan Technology that saves you money on electricity
- Comes with a LCD panel for easy-to-read timer and power indicators
- Comes with dual "cool" and "warm" features for keep food at ideal temperature
- Energy efficiency is up to 90 percent more than other cookers!
- ETL certified so you know the product is safe and of the best quality
- Has a timer that can be set for up to 9 hours and 50 minutes for cooking convenience
Customers Also Viewed
from Philadelphia, PA