Symphony SPM45 Portable Evaporative Cooler with 1/2 HP Motor
- Q & A
Perfect for home, office, commercial or industrial spot cooling applications, the Symphony SPM45 portable evaporative cooler offers cool comfort at a fraction of the cost of traditional air conditioning! The powerful Symphony SPM45 covers areas up to 1,400 square feet and moves air at up to 4,500 CFM. Featuring premium rigid cooling media and an efficient blower wheel design, this cooler provides maximum air velocity. Additional features include adjustable louvers for variable air distribution and easy to roll casters for maneuverability.
For increased maneuverability, heavy duty rolling casters are included with this portable cooler. Move the SPM45 evaporative cooler wherever cooling is needed for instant comfort!
The Symphony SPM45 evaporative swamp cooler cools areas as large as 1,400 square feet with its powerful 2-speed, 1/2 hp motor.
Since the SPM45 requires only electricity and water, it uses no harmful refrigerants and costs significantly less to operate than typical air conditioning units.
The Symphony SPM45 works in a variety of climates. Because it adds moisture to the air, it's perfect for areas with low humidity.
Large Water Tank
This portable evaporative cooler's tank holds 12 gallons of water for extended operation. A hose connection also allows for a continuous water supply.
- Model: SPM45
- Product Type: Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 34.00" x W: 30.00" x H: 41.50"
- Product Weight: 135.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Beige
- Application: Perfect for home, office, commercial, and industrial spot cooling including outdoor dining, restaurants, warehouses, automotive shops, and kennels.
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 900 watts
- Amps: 7.5 amps
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Coverage Area: 1400 square feet
- Product Construction: Steel
- Air Flow: 4500 CFM
- Motor Type: 1/2 HP, 2-speed
- Cooling Pad Type: Premium rigid media
- Water Tank Size: 12 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 2
- Water Supply: Hose , Water Tank
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: No
- Can be connected to a garden hose for continuous water flow
- Costs significantly less to run than an air conditioning system
- Features adjustable louvers for directable, concentrated air flow
- Heavy duty casters are included for increased maneuverability
- Only uses water to cool, instead of refrigerant which is environmentally unfriendly
- Cool air can be directed to any place it's needed