Symphony SPM20 Portable Evaporative Cooler with Direct Hose Connection
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Symphony SPM20 portable evaporative cooler is the quick, easy and affordable solution for spot cooling - both indoors or out! Unlike traditional air conditioning systems which utilize harmful, ozone-depleting coolants such as Freon, the SPM20 harnesses the natural cooling power of evaporation. Using only tap water and electricity, this evaporative cooler covers up to 700 square feet and lowers temperatures by as much as 20 degrees in ideal conditions at a fraction of the cost of a standard A/C.
Provides Maximum Cooling
The Symphony SPM20 features an advanced blower wheel design for maximum air velocity and cooling.
Large Coverage Area
This air cooler covers areas up to 700 square feet, making it perfect for living rooms, dens, patios, garages, workshops and so much more.
No professional installation is required with the Symphony SPM20. Simply install the castors, tool tray and drain assembly. Then all you have to do is fill it with water, plug it in and it's ready to go!
A hose connection lets you maintain a continuous water supply without having to manually refill the unit.
Premium Cooling Pads
The SPM20 uses premium rigid cooling pads which are designed to retain more water for more effective cooling.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SPM20
- Product Type: Portable Evaporative Cooler
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.00" x W: 22.00" x H: 34.50"
- Product Weight: 65.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Beige
- Application: Provides cooling for large living areas, garages, patios, workshops, light industrial applications, and more
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Amps: 3.6 amps
- Coverage Area: 700 square feet
- Product Construction: Plastic
- Air Flow: 2000 CFM
- Motor Type: 1/8 HP
- Cooling Pad Type: Premium rigid cooling pads
- Water Tank Size: 5 gallons
- Number of Speed Settings: 2
- Water Supply: Hose
- Casters: Yes
- One-Piece Housing: No
- Covers large areas up to 700 square feet
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use
- Much more energy efficient than standard air conditioning
- Ready to use right out of the box - just fill it with water and plug it in
- Blower wheel design provides maximum air velocity