Bayou Classic SP50 21 Inch High Pressure Outdoor Fish Cooker with 55,000 BTUs
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Stainless Steel Frame
Heavy duty stainless steel frame on the Bayou Classic SP50 can accommodate the weight of heavy pots and cast-iron pans.
The Bayou Classic SP50 High Pressure Outdoor Fish Cooker offers 360 degrees of flame protection with its built-in wall around the burner.
For those interested in taking a trip to the wilderness for fishing, the SP50 High Pressure Outdoor Fish Cooker can be used outdoors without electricy.
No need for an electrical setup, because this fish cooker uses propane to efficiently cook.
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SP50
- UPC: 050904001504
- Product Type: 21 Inch Pressure Outdoor Fish Cooker
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.00" x W: 19.00" x H: 21.00"
- Product Weight: 18.54 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Compact, efficient way to cook meals in the great outdoors, ideal for fishing trips or camping!
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Style: Gas cooker , Portable
- BTUs: 55000
- Ignition Type: Manual
- Number of Igniters: 1
- Number of Burners: 1
- Material: Steel
- Under Grill Storage: No
- Includes Lid: No
- Side Shelf: No
- Additional Features: Pressure hose, valve assembly kit, and regulator kit
- 14 in burner accomodates many different types of pots
- Compact size makes outdoor cooker ideal for fishing trips or camping getaways
- Cooks food using 55,000 BTUs of gas power
- Features 360-degree windscreen to protect the burner's flame
- High pressure outdoor cooker is 21 inches tall, so it doesn't risk burning low growing brush
- Includes 30 inch pressure hose, valve assembly kit, and regulator kit