Bayou Classic SP10 High Pressure Outdoor Gas Cooker with Wide Leg Stability
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
For camping trips or backyard entertaining, the Bayou Classic SP10 high pressure outdoor gas cooker comes is the ideal cooking companion! The welded frame is made from superior quality steel and is built to support very large stock pots. Make soups, rice or bean dishes, seafood and so much more for everyone in your family to enjoy!
With a 360° windscreen protector the flame is shielded from high winds, so you don't have to waste time relighting the burner, and your hands are protected from the intense heat while you adjust the flame valve.
The Bayou Classic SP10 high pressure outdoor gas cooker has a stainless steel braided hose and 20 PSI regulator with brass valve for safely adjusting the propane pressure flow. Always enjoy an even cooking heat!
Designed For Stability
The special wide leg design of the burner provides exceptional stability for large pots up on its 14-inch diameter cooking surface. The compact, low to the ground design makes it difficult to accidently knock over.
High Pressure Burner
This high pressure burner gives you amazing flame control for versatility and accuracy! With the Bayou Classic SP10 high pressure outdoor gas cooker, you can adjust for a bare simmer to a blast flame to everything in-between!
- Model: SP10
- UPC: 050904011080
- Product Type: High Pressure Outdoor Gas Cooker
- Product Dimensions: L: 18.25" x W: 18.13" x H: 13.00"
- Product Weight: 19.60 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Supports a large stock pot, great for cooking soups, chili, or seafood while camping or on fishing trips
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Style: Gas cooker , Table top , Portable
- BTUs: 185000
- Ignition Type: Manual
- Number of Igniters: 1
- Number of Burners: 1
- Material: Steel
- Under Grill Storage: No
- Includes Lid: No
- Hinged Lid: No
- Side Shelf: No
- Additional Features: Hose and regulator
- 20 PSI regulator and brass control valve come with the cooker so you can get started right away!
- High pressure burner is equipped with a 20 PSI preset regulator for added safety
- The 360° windscreen protector sheathes flames from windy days so that you don't have to waste time relighting it
- The 48-inch braided hose gives great reach and flexibility for better safety
- The welded steel frame is superior in durability against intense heat!
- The wide leg design gives stability to the burner, so you don't risk nasty spills!