Sunpentown SP-3619 Hot Water Pot with Dual Pump System
- Offers a Removable Top Lid for Easy Cleaning and a 360 Degree Spinnable Botom for Easy Dispensing
- Read More...
The Sunpentown SP-3619 hot water pot is incredibly user friendly. All you need to do is add water and it will automatically begin heating the water to boiling point. It then switches from a boiling status to a warming status, maintaining the temperature at a boiling point.
The body of the SP-3619 hot water pot is stainless steel with black trimming. The inner pot is also stainless steel for a sophisticated design. The bottom can spin in 360 degrees and the top lid can be removed for easy cleaning. Also included are auto re-boil, manual re-boil, and micro-computerized dry boil functions. There is also a safety lock feature and a water volume indicator. For your safety, the hot water pot is ETL listed.
- Model: SP-3619
- UPC: 876840003712
- Product Type: Hot Water Pot
- Product Dimensions: L: 23.00" x W: 17.00" x H: 23.00"
- Product Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: How water pot keeps hot water handy at all times and maintains a boiling temperature
- Voltage: 120 volts, 120
- Watts: 700 watts, 700
- Type: Corded Kettle
- Capacity in Cups: 15 cups
- Automatic Shutoff: No
- Water Level Indicator: Yes
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Digital Temperature Readout: No
- Keep Warm Function: Yes
- Includes Dispenser: Yes
- Removable Lid: Yes
- Reboil Function: Automatic , Manual
- Has a safety lock feature.
- Has a water volume indicator.
- Hot water is always available when you need it.
- The manual air pump allows water to be dispensed even when the power is cut off.
- The water temperature is maintained at boiling point.
- To operate, you just need to add drinking water and the water automatically starts to heat.