Solaire SOL-IR17B Anywhere Portable Infrared Grill
- Heats Food Directly, Not the Air Around It, Making All-Weather Grilling Possible
- Read More...
Heats Food Directly
The Solaire SOL-IR17B portable infrared grill heats food directly instead of heating the air. This makes grilling year round, even in frigid weather, no problem.
The SOL-IR17B infrared grill does not have a secondary heat element to trap grease, virtually eliminating flare-ups. Drippings are vaporized instantly which adds a great natural flavor to your food.
This portable infrared grill features thousands of gas ports per burner that create a uniform cooking temperature.
Versatile Fuel Type
The SOL-IR17B uses 1 lb. propane bottles or a 20 lb. tank with an optional adaptor. It can also be converted to use natural gas.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SOL-IR17B
- Product Type: Anywhere Portable Infrared Grill
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.00" x W: 21.00" x H: 12.00"
- Product Weight: 28.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Ideal for RVers and tailgaters because it heats up fast, cools down fast, and there are no coals to dispose of
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main burners, and V-grilling grids
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Style: Table top , Portable
- Cooking Surface: 155 square inches
- BTUs: 14000
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Number of Igniters: 1
- Number of Burners: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Under Grill Storage: No
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: Yes
- Side Shelf: No
- Includes: Handle
- Additional Features: Carry bag
- Does not have a secondary heat element to trap grease, virtually eliminating flare-ups
- Features unique Solaire infrared technology that produces great tasting food in a fraction of the time you're used to spending
- Grilling year round, even in frigid weather, is no problem
- Heats food directly instead of heating the air
- Intense, direct heat used enhances natural flavor for succulence and taste
- Ready to grill in just 3 minutes and cooks twice as fast as traditional burners
Customers Also Viewed
from Clearwater, FL, USA
from Everett, Washington