Solaire SOL-EV17A Everywhere Portable Infrared Grill
- Features Infrared Heat to Heat Up in Only 3 Minutes and Cook 50 Percent Faster
- Read More...
Stainless Steel V-Grilling Grids
The Solaire SOL-EV17A portable infrared grill features stainless steel V-grilling grids that enhance flavor and reduce flare-ups.
Versatile Fuel Type
The SOL-EV17A infrared grill uses 1 lb. propane bottles or a 20 lb. tank with an optional adaptor. It can also be converted to use natural gas.
Shorter Grilling Time
This portable infrared grill comes complete with pushbutton, rapid-start electronic ignition. It is ready to grill in just 3 minutes and cooks twice as fast as traditional burners.
Charcoal-Like Grilling Without the Hassle
The SOL-EV17A allows you to get the great flavor of an intensely-hot charcoal fire with the control, convenience and consistency of gas.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SOL-EV17A
- Product Type: Everywhere Portable Infrared Grill
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.00" x W: 9.00" x H: 21.00"
- Product Weight: 28.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Ideal for RVers and tailgaters because it heats up fast, cools down fast, and there are no coals to dispose of
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty on stainless steel construction, main burners, and V-grilling grids
- Fuel Type: Propane
- Style: Table top , Portable
- Cooking Surface: 155 square inches
- BTUs: 14000
- Ignition Type: Electronic
- Number of Igniters: 1
- Number of Burners: 1
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Under Grill Storage: No
- Includes Lid: Yes
- Hinged Lid: Yes
- Side Shelf: No
- Includes: Handle
- Comes complete with pushbutton, rapid-start electronic ignition
- Has thousands of gas ports per burner that create a uniform cooking temperature
- Heats up in 3 minutes and cooks 50% faster than a traditional gas grill
- There are fewer flare-ups because drippings are instantly vaporized and turned into flavor enhancing smoke
- Uses 1 lb. propane bottles or a 20 lb. tank with an optional adaptor and can also be converted to use natural gas
- Uses direct heat that sears food quickly, locking in moisture and natural flavor
Customers Also Viewed
from Lutcher, LA, USA
from Houston TX