SO-2007 Convection Oven with Wok Base and Nano Carbon Fiber Heating
The Sunpentown SO-2007 will brown and cook food evenly and quickly, this sears the outside of meats to seal in juices. Therefore, there is no soot or smoke produced. The infrared heat gives deep penetration and instant heating; this means that you do not need to ever defrost your foods. The SO-2007 can save you up to 30% in cooking time and your energy costs.
The SO-2007 includes a wok that can be used to cook on the stove and then taken off to be used for baking afterwards or visa versa. This gives you the option to use different cooking methods without transferring contents. Additional features include 2 baking racks, tongs, and a wok stand.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SO-2007
- UPC: 876840002951
- Product Type: Convection Oven
- Product Dimensions: L: 10.80" x W: 14.00" x H: 14.50"
- Product Weight: 17.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Black
- Application: Ideal for cooking and browning food quickly and evenly using nano-carbon fiber and infrared heat
- Watts: 1200 watts
- Capacity : 12 Quarts
- Construction: Glass , Metal
- Includes Baking Trays: Yes
- Number of Baking Trays: 2
- Control Type: Dial
- High Temperature (Sorting): 480 ° F
- Temperature Range: 300-480 ° F
- Additional Features: Tongs and wok stand
- Cooks and browns food evenly and quickly, retaining nutrients
- Reduces cooking time by 30%
- Two fans for quick and even heat distribution
- Wok can be used to cook on stove top, then bake or visa-versa