Sunpentown SO-2002 Digital Convection Oven With Tempered Glass
(click to enlarge)
- Features a Nano-Carbon Fiber Heating Elementfor Effective Heating and Energy Efficiency, Reducing Cook Time 30%
- Read More...
Cook fast, healthy, and fresh meals in a matter of minutes using the Sunpentown SO-2002 digital convection oven! Capable of reaching an amazing 1,832°F in a single second, the Sunpentown digital convection oven comes with a reinforced quartz glass vessel, two adjustable racks, and a handy-grip tong so you can cook with convenience. Sear meats, grill vegetables, and bake cakes using the Sunpentown digital convection oven!
Enjoy cooking many different foods using your Sunpentown SO-2002 digital convection oven. Choose between a temperature range of 158°F and 482°F.
Two fans work to distribute heat quickly and evenly throughout the glass vessel for a true convection cooking experience. Cook foods quickly, while sealing in flavor and juices for a tender meal!
The Sunpentown portable convection oven will instantly respond to any changes you make to the temperature settings. Easily monitor cooking using the digital control and display, while presetting the timer or cook timer - feel confident your food won't burn or overcook.
With convection cooking, your dishes require no added fats or oils. Two handy racks allow excess fats to drip away and remain separate from the food so you can enjoy a fast, healthy meal with the Sunpentown SO-2002 digital convection oven!
- Model: SO-2002
- Product Type: Convection Oven
- Application: Cooks and browns meats, vegetables, and potatoes evenly and quickly, retaining nutrients !
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Watts: 1200 watts
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Certifications: UL
- Capacity : 10.9 Quarts
- Construction: Glass
- Includes Baking Trays: Yes
- Number of Baking Trays: 2
- Baking Tray Construction: Metal
- Control Type: Push Button
- Display Type: LED
- High Temperature (Sorting): 482 ° F
- Temperature Range: 158-482 ° F
- Timer: Yes
- Timer Length: Cook timer: 5 - 60 minutes; Preset timer: 1 - 12 hours
- Capable of reaching 392°F in 10 minutes!
- Cook time is reduced by up to 30% versus traditional ovens
- Extremely fast heating means no waiting for oven to warm
- Features a clear, heatproof glass bowl so you can watch food cook
- Food is cooked evenly with convection heat air currents
- No defrosting necessary thanks to instant heating!