Manitowoc SM50 Under Counter Ice Cube Maker
- Q & A
The Manitowoc under counter ice maker makes crystal clear, octagon shaped ice.
To clean water and inhibit lime scale damage, the Manitowoc SM50 ice maker comes standard with a built-in water filter. Filter indicator light alerts you when the filter needs replacing, about every 6 months.
The Manitowoc SM50 under counter ice maker has a front access control panel for simple programming.
Ice bin lights up when opened, and features a large opening and scoop mount to make ice easy to access.
- Model: SM50
- Product Type: Under Counter Ice Cube Maker
- Product Dimensions: L: 22.75" x W: 14.75" x H: 33.50"
- Product Weight: 114.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Silver
- Application: Makes ice for restaurants, bars, and more
- Warranty: , 3 year parts and labor coverage for commercial use. 1 year limited warranty for household use
- Voltage: volts, 115 volts
- Amps: amps, 4.1 amps
- Frequency: Hz, 60 Hz
- Certifications: ISO , ISO
- Daily Ice Making Capacity: 53 pounds
- Ice Shape: Gourmet
- Number of Ice Sizes: 1
- Installation: Undercounter
- Energy Star Rated: No
- Energy Usage: 7 Kwh
- BTUs Per Hour: 2300
- Ambient Water Temperature Range: 50 - 110°F
- Operating Water Temperature Range: 35 - 90°F
- Water Pressure: 80 PSI
- Condensing Unit: Air Cooled
- Display Type: LED
- Automatic Overflow Protection: No
- Ice Storage: Yes
- Storage Capacity: 25 pounds
- Removable Ice Bin: No
- Reversible Door: Yes
- Built-In Filtration System: Yes
- Power Cord Length: 84 inches
- Bin is lighted and has a large opening and scoop mount, for easy access
- Hinge may be on left or right side
- Install an optional drain pump when gravity drain isn't available
- Produces up to 53 lbs. of ice per day
- Water filter system integrated into machine
from Annapolis, MD, USA