Guardian SKB4 Family Blackout Kit
- Conveniently packed into a children's hiking backpack
- Enough supplies to keep 4 individuals safe during and blackout
- Follows guidelines given by government agencies & non-profit preparedness organizations
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Add the Guardian SKB4 family blackout kit to your household necessities. This emergency kit supplies you with everything you need to stay safe.
Lighting & Communications
In the event of a power outage this Guardian family blackout kit provides your own means of lighting and communication. Complete with lantern, flashlights, emergency candles, bright sticks, and waterproof matches, so you have what you need.
Shelter & Warmth
Keeps your family warm and secure. With 4 mylar emergency sleeping bags and 4 hand/body warmers, this Guardian SKB4 family blackout kit includes the basic necessities.
First Aid Necessities
This Guardian SKB4 family blackout kit features a 65 piece first aid kit to assist with minor injuries and protect against serious health concerns in disaster circumstances.
All the supplies in the Guardian family blackout kit are conveniently stored in a child's hiking backpack. There are enough necessities to keep 4 individuals comfortable and safe during a blackout.
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SKB4
- UPC: 616983314555
- Product Type: Family Blackout Kit
- Product Dimensions: L: 16.00" x W: 12.00" x H: 6.00"
- Product Weight: 7.00 lbs.
- Application: Provides necessities to aid in emergency blackout and disaster relief situations
- Type: Survival Kits
- Emergency Type: Home
- Number of People: 4
- Kit Includes: Necessities for lighting and communication, shelter and warmth, and first aid
- 4 hand/body warmers and 4 mylar emergency sleeping bags
- Contains squeeze flashlights, 30 hr emergency candles and 12 hr emergency bright sticks
- Includes a 65 piece deluxe first aid kit to assis with minor injuries
- Independent access to your own means of lighting and communication
- Protection against rain, sun, wind, and other weather conditions
- Waterproof matches and dynamo lantern