Sunpentown SK-7362 Wok and Lid
- Features Stainless Steel and Aluminum Bonded Core to Distribute Heat Evenly
- Read More...
Customers Also Viewed
High quality stainless steel of the Sunpentown SK-7632 is used in the center as well as the outer surface layer to provide you with superior heat induction. You will lose less energy and the heat will be quick and even.
Safe to Use
An included lid with handle keeps food or grease from splashing and potentially burning. The side handle on the wok is also safe-to-touch so you don't have to worry about using a hot pad or mitten.
Variety of Uses
You will be able to make a stir fry to impress with this wok that is designed to allow you to cook along the side and make sauces easily. In addition, the deep dimensions are idea for soups, braising, boiling, steaming and even deep-frying.
You can easily put your wok and lid both in the dishwasher along with the rest of the dishes from your meal for quick, easy cleanup.
- Model: SK-7362
- Product Type: Wok and Lid
- Product Dimensions: L: 14.88" x W: 25.00" x H: 8.75"
- Product Weight: 8.30 lbs.
- Product Color: Stainless Steel
- Application: Great for cooking vegetables and stir fry!
- Warranty: 1-year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Construction: Stainless Steel
- Includes: Lid , Handle
- Dishwasher Safe: Yes
- Dishwasher safe
- Flat bottom is ideal for electric and gas stoves
- Glass lid with handle is included
- Handle remains cool to touch
- No maintenance requirements
- Stainless steel outer layer offers superior heat induction
from Chattanooga, TN