Stadler Form A-111 Ionic Silver Cube Humidifier Water Filter
- Keeps the Water in Your Humidifier Clean
- Prevents Bacteria & Mold With Ion Technology
- Works in Most Humidifiers
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
Stadler A-111 Ionic Silver Cube Humidifier Water Filter
The Stadler Form A-111 Ionic Silver Cube Humidifier Water Filter keeps the water in your humidifier clean and healthy. The filter uses patented Swiss technology to release a continuous stream of silver ions into the water tank, which kills off germs, mold, and bacteria before they can get released out into the open air. This not only ensures both that the water tank and the air in your home are as pure as possible.
The Stadler Form A-111Humidifier Water Filter activates automatically as soon as you put it in water and stays active even after the humidifier has been switched off. The filter has a 1-year lifespan, which means it rarely has to be changed.
- Keeps Your Humidifier Clean by Releasing Silver Ions
- Kills Germs, Bacteria, & Mold
- Activates Automatically in Water
- Stays Active Even After the Humidifier has been Switched Off
- 1-Year Lifespan
- Works with Most Ultrasonic Humidifiers, Evaporative Humidifiers, & Airwashers
Fits Most of the Humidifiers on the Market
The Stadler Form A-111Humidifier Water Filter fits most humidifiers, including ultrasonic humidifiers, evaporative humidifiers, and airwashers. Specific models include:
- Anton A-001A
- Anton A-002A
- Oskar O-020
- Oskar O-021
- Oskar O-022
- William BL-006A
- Tom T-001
- Aquila EMS-164
- Hydra EMS-171
- Model: A-111
- UPC: 00802322006056
- Product Type: Ionic Silver Cube Humidifier Water Filter
- Product Dimensions: L: 1.37" x W: 0.90" x H: 0.70"
- Product Weight: 1.00 lbs.
- Product Color: White
- Application: Replacement filter purifies air for up to 1 year
- Product Type: Ionic silver cube humidifier water filter
- Product Quantity: 1
- Product Life: 1 year
- Compatible Models: Stadler Form Anton, Oskar, William, Aquila and Hydra models
- Fits into most humidifiers, including Anton, Oskar, William, Aquila and Hydra.
- It's 1-year lifespan means it doesn't have to be changed often.
- Keeps working even after the humidifier has been switched off.
- Prevents germ & mold growth by continuously releasing silver ions into the water tank.
- Provides a hygienic & healthy environment.
- Starts working as soon as it comes into contact with water.