Hoover SH40060 Turbo Cyclonic Air Canister Vacuum with 17' Power Cord
- Includes Bagless Operation for Easy Maintenance and a Swiveling Nozzle Neck
- Read More...
Finish cleaning tasks in a jiffy. The Hoover SH40060 turbo cyclonic air canister vacuum makes cleaning easy. The canister style is easy to transport and superior suction promises exceptional performance.
The Hoover SH40060 turbo cyclonic air canister vacuum offers a superior filtration system for effective cleaning. The filter traps 99.97% of dust and dirt, improving air quality for allergy sufferers.
Bottom Release Dirt Cup
The Hoover SH40060 turbo cyclonic air canister vacuum boasts a bottom release dirt cup for easy maintenance. There's no messy bag to deal with. Cleanup's quick and efficient.
The Hoover SH40060 turbo cyclonic air canister vacuum is lightweight and includes a convenient carry handle for effortless handling. This vacuum is perfect for cleaning stairs and second story rooms.
The Hoover SH40060 turbo cyclonic air canister vacuum is a multi-surface floor cleaner so you can move from carpets to rugs and bare floors with ease. This all-in-one cleaner is a great option.
- Model: SH40060
- UPC: 073502032725
- Product Type: Turbo Cyclonic Air Canister Vacuum
- Product Dimensions: L: 21.80" x W: 12.20" x H: 15.50"
- Product Weight: 20.40 lbs.
- Product Color: Blue
- Application: Used to clean floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Surface Types: Carpet , Upholstery , Bare Floors
- Dust Capture Type: Bagless
- Nozzle Width: 11 inches
- Carrying Handle: Yes
- Cord Length: 17 feet
- Wheel Type: Large
- Includes Filter: Yes
- Filtration Type: HEPA Filter
- Comes With: Floor Tool , On-Board Tool Storage , Telescopic Tool , Retractable Cord , Turbo Tool
- Additional Features: Swiveling nozzle neck, bottom release dirt cup, edge to edge cleaning, intuitive power controls, multi-cyclonic air system, brushroll shut-off
- Bottom open dust cup for quick emptying
- Clean stairs in minutes
- Lightweight and easy to carry
- Multi-cyclonic system for maximum performance
- Superior filtration system captures fine particles
- Telescoping wand makes overhead cleaning a cinch