Stonegate SH-NDF17-RD Electric Fireplace Stove With Tempered Glass Door
- Features Flame Intensity Control and Heats 400-500 sq. ft.
- FREE GROUND SHIPPING!
- Read More...
The Stonegate SH-NDF17-RD electric fireplace stove is perfect for providing clean supplemental heat for up to 500 sq. ft. This freestanding metal hearth beautifully displays realistic-looking burning wood and is compact enough to be placed anywhere.
With a built-in, adjustable thermostat, the Stonegate SH-NDF17-RD electric fireplace stove offers great personalized heating comfort. Control the fireplace easily with top-mounted controls.
The Stonegate SH-NDF17-RD is made of MDF with a metal insert, and has a tempered glass door protecting the artificial flame and heating elements. It also features gold metal hardware.
Painted red to compliment interior decor, the Stonegate SH-NDF17-RD electric fireplace stove adds a pop of color and class to any home. The adjustable flame effect will make a room feel cozy on a cold winter night.
In addition to the top-mounted controls, this electric fireplace stove comes with a remote control. You can turn your unit on and off, or adjust the temperature, from the comfort of your couch.
- Model: SH-NDF17-RD
- Product Type: Electric Fireplace Stove
- Product Dimensions: L: 20.25" x W: 12.00" x H: 23.50"
- Product Weight: 39.20 lbs.
- Product Color: Red
- Application: Clean and efficient heating from an attractive red fireplace stove
- Type: Fireplace Heater
- Voltage: 120 volts
- Coverage Area: 600 square feet
- Watts: 1500 watts
- Certifications: CSA
- Heating Capacity: 5115 BTUs
- Room Size: 500 square feet
- Fireplace Style: Electric Stove
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Remote Control: Yes
- Product Finish: Red
- Includes Firebox: Yes
- Automatic Shut-Off: No
- Requires Venting: No
- On/Off Heat: Yes
- Flame Intensity Control: Yes
- Adjustable thermostat helps cut down on energy
- CSA safety approval
- Customize the intensity of the artificial fire flame
- Gold metal hardware features
- Heats up to 500 sq. ft.
- Top accessible control switches