Sunheat SH-1500LCD 1500 Watt Infrared Heater with LCD Display in Mahogany
- Equipped with LCD panel and thermostat
- Made with 24 oz of cured copper
- Powered by 1500 watts
- Read More...
If you're lookig for a way to keep your indoor area warm and cozy, this Sunheat SH-1500LCD 1500 watt infrared heater is th ebest bet! It's a powerful supplemental heater that's great in any setting.
Take advantage of the 1500 watts of power generated from the six 250-watt infrared tubes. This heater is capable of warming up to 1,000 sq. ft. on a high heat setting and 800 sq. ft. on low.
Enjoy the best of both worlds. This heater doubles as furniture. It's a side table and a heater in one convenient design that's complementary to any room in the house.
Superior Heat Control
Equipped with features like Ultra HD dynamic super LCD panel and a remote control, you can operate it from anywhere in the room, read the thermostat and create th eperfect indoor atmosphere easily.
This unit comes complete with heavy duty casters for easy room-to-room transfer. Moving this unit where you need the most warmth is easier than ever.
- 1 year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Up to 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SH-1500LCD-M
- UPC: 793573184672
- Product Type: 1500 Watt Infrared Heater with LCD Display
- Product Dimensions: L: 13.00" x W: 19.00" x H: 17.25"
- Product Weight: 39.25 lbs.
- Product Color: Mahogany
- Application: Providing reliable heat on demand.
- Type: Infrared Heater
- Warranty: 5-years
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Space Heater Type: Infrared
- Adjustable Louvers: No
- Built-In Thermostat: Yes
- Thermostat Type: Digital
- Power Indicator Light: Yes
- Carrying Handle: No
- Remote Control: Yes
- Power Cord Length: 7 feet
- Plug Type: Grounded 3-Prong
- Filter: Yes
- LCD Screen: Yes
- Touch Screen: No
- Wall Mountable: No
- Additional Features: Automatic restart
- 3 heat levels for custom comfort
- Capable of heating up to 1,000 sq. ft.
- Highly mobile with heavy duty casters
- Lifetime washable filter to help capture airborne particles
- Solid hardwood is stain, scratch, and dent resistent
- Stays cool to the touch for added safety
- Uses 24 oz of cured copper