Royal Teak Collection Sailor Folding Side Chair SFCWA
- Designed For Storage And Portability
- No Assembly Required
- Precision Manufactured From Grade A 100% Teak Wood
HASSLE FREE RETURNS
- Q & A
The Royal Teak Collection Sailor Folding Side Chair SFCWA
The Royal Teak Collection Sailor Folding Side Chair SFCWA is constructed from 100% all natural premium aged Teak wood, a preserved, gleaming, and enduring tree bark cultivated by strictly regulated tree plantations in South-East Asia and Indonesia. Because of the natural density and aged oils of the Teak wood used to create this chair, you will end up missing the days of when you found yourself in the store buying cleansers or wood polish to keep your wooden furniture looking its best. The naturally high oil content of Teak wood protects the wood used in the construction of this chair, therefore, this chair's mere composition will prevent you from wasting time cleaning and refinishing it, as well as save you money on maintaining the chair's appearance. This high concentrate of oils in the timber also provides a smooth, natural finish, that not only helps this chair feel great to sit in, but also keeps it safe from outdoor dangers.
Built For Lasting Endurance and Ease of Storage
The Royal Teak Collection Sailor Folding Side Chair SFCWA is built for both lasting endurance and ease of storage. It is precision machine manufactured and kiln-dried for a firm fit, with double reinforced mortise and tenon joints making an already rugged and tough piece of carpentry even stronger. The internal joints are all connected with brass or stainless steel, so your chair will always remain strong and feel cozy to sit in, no matter how much pressure you place upon it. The chair was also designed for efficient handling and storage, easily folding up to be tucked away anywhere.
Teak wood aged 45 years provides a consistent and natural safeguard from outdoor dangers
The Royal Teak Collection Sailor Folding Side Chair SFCWA is shaped and built from a minimum 45 year old plantation grown Teak wood, grown and imported from South-East Asia and Indonesia. Teak wood is a very solid and dense kind of lumber whose aging brings with it the added benefit of a high concentration of Teak wood oil within its bark. This internally high concentration of Teak tree oil is why Teak wood is highly praised for its indelibly luscious overall condition as well as its superior weather resistance. So, when you blend the high density of this wood with its gleaming and aged oils, the result is a chair that has a built-in resistance to rot caused by water damage and fungus, and a chair that requires no inorganic chemicals for a dazzling shimmer. As an added bonus, Teak tree oil provides this chair with a natural resistance to insects like termites and spiders.
Special Features Include
- An all natural, luscious finish
- Precision Machine manufactured and kiln dried
- Brass or stainless steel mortise and tenon joints
- Requires little or no regular maintenance
- Portable and designed for easy storage
- Pre-assembled and ready for immediate use
Even though the Royal Teak Collection Sailor Folding Side Chair SFCWA was designed with outdoor use in mind, it's portability and ease of storage make this folding chair a breathtaking add-on to any outdoor furniture sets you may have already purchased. Its flexible and rugged design make this chair easy for you to sneak and store away, or for you and your friends and family to use over and over again.
- 5 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Up To 30 days to return your purchase
- Money back guaranteed
- Free return shipping
- No restocking fees
- Model: SFCWA
- Product Type: Folding Side Chair
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.00" x W: 18.00" x H: 36.00"
- Product Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Natural
- Application: A wooden folding chair without arm rests for use indoors or outside
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Furniture Use: Outdoor , Indoor
- Furniture Type: Chair
- Furniture Set: No
- Finish: Natural Finish
- Construction: Wood
- Assembly Required: No
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- UV Protected: Yes
- Brass or stainless steel mortise and tenon joints add extra support
- Chair shines with a natural teak-wood oil glistened finish
- Designed for comfort, portability, and longevity
- Kiln dried and machine manufactured to ensure exact measurements
- Unit arrives pre-assembled
- Unit requires little or no maintence