Royal Teak Collection Sailor Folding Arm Chair SFC
- Arm rests designed for extra comfort
- Manufactured from 100% Grade A Teak wood
- No personal assembly required
- Q & A
The Royal Teak Collection Sailor Folding Arm Chair SFC
The Royal Teak Collection Sailor Folding Arm Chair SFC is built from Grade A, 100% premium aged Teak wood, a glistening and dependable tree bark cultivated by tightly controlled lumber orchards in and just outside of Indonesia and South Eastern Asia. Because Teak wood has a naturally high density for a hard wood, and because the Teak wood used to create this chair is aged at least 45 years, the oils contained within the wood are at a high level of concentration. This means that because of the materials used to build this chair, you will no longer have to waste time cleaning, finishing, or even refinishing it, and it will in turn save you money as this chair maintains its own appearance. Gone are the days of finding yourself in the store buying detergents or wood polish! The high concentration of oils in the timber used to create this chair also help it feel great to sit in year after year, and also keep it safe from outdoor calamity.
Designed to be sturdy with added arm rests without sacrificing storage capability
The Royal Teak Collection Sailor Folding Arm Chair SFC is built for both a long-lasting life and convenience of portability and storage. The Royal Teak SFC Folding Arm Chair Sailor is machine manufactured and kiln-dried for a precise and firm fit, and comes coupled with reinforced mortise and tenon joints making this already sturdy and stout product of woodwork even stronger. The internal joints are all deliberately fused with stainless steel or brass, meaning that your chair will always stay strong and feel cushy to sit in, no matter how much pressure is placed on it. This particular model of chair was also designed with built on arm rests making leaning to the side much easier, while still being able to be easily folded up and tucked away anywhere.
Aged Teak wood provides a natural shield from outdoor calamities
The Royal Teak Collection Sailor Folding Arm Chair SFC was designed and created from a minimum 45 year old Teak tree, sustainably grown and cultivated in Indonesia and South Eastern Asia. Teak wood is a very dense kind of lumber whose 45 years of aging create an internally high concentration of Teak wood oil within its barks. This high oil concentration is why Teak wood is often highly lauded for its overall naturally glossy condition and, its superb abilities to defend itself against inclement weather. Thus, when you combine the high density of Teak wood with its glossy and aged internal oils, the result is a precisely made chair that has a built-in ability to defend itself against water damage or rot from fungus along with an ability to remain dazzling without the use of harsh chemicals. Also, Teak tree oil provides this chair with a natural resistance to insects like termites and spiders.
Special Features Include
- An all natural, glossed finish without the use of any acrylic wood finishes
- Kiln dried and machine made for exacting space measurement
- Tough grade brass or stainless steel connections to mortise and tenon joints
- Requires no regular maintenance
- Has arm rests, but remains portable and easy to store
- Ready for immediate usage. No personal assembly necessary
Even though the Royal Teak Collection Sailor Folding Arm Chair SFC was designed for exterior outdoor use, it's perfectly capable of being used indoors. Its portability as well as ease of storage make this folding chair with arm rests a lovely and comfortable add-on to any outdoor furniture sets you may already have. This chair's flexible design with seated comfort in mind make the Royal Teak SFC Folding Arm Chair Sailor easy for you to store, but comfortable enough for everyday use in or outside the house.
- Model: SFC
- Product Type: Folding Arm Chair
- Product Dimensions: L: 24.00" x W: 23.00" x H: 38.00"
- Product Weight: 24.00 lbs.
- Product Color: Natural
- Application: A folding arm chair for sitting on the patio
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Manufacturers Warranty
- Furniture Use: Outdoor , Indoor
- Furniture Type: Chair
- Furniture Set: No
- Finish: Natural Finish
- Construction: Wood
- Assembly Required: No
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- UV Protected: Yes
- Built with brass or stainless steel connections to tough mortise and tenon joints
- Chair and arm rests will require little, if any, maintenance
- Chair has a glossy look achieved through an all natural, non-chemical finish
- Designed with arm rests for comfort but is still portable and compact
- Ready to be sat on or stored upon shipping arrival
- Unit is machine manufactured for exact size specification